Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
petition to remove 'season over - shoulder reconstruction' from the title.

I nearly have a seizure every time thinking he's injured again! :mad:
So, you see the exact same title since the end of the season, have a seizure every time, and still think it's a new injury? :p

But yeah, updating thread titles isn't a bad idea. :)

In 3 years time LDU is gonna embarrass a lot of experts in here .
Can’t come quick enough

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, think of the development of players from the same draft year. Rayner, Brayshaw, Cerra, Dow, Stephenson etc. Only perhaps Stephenson is anywhere near his potential, but probably doesn't have the upside the others have being a lightly builty speedy medium fwd. Paticence is what's required each of those players for their own reason. I think Luke has more upside than any of them!

Thank you, kind sir. I didn't want to be a needy cretin like others because of the marvelous job you, Filth, and Flawed do. On this occasion, it was harmful to my health.

No, I won't stand for this.

I'm the forgotten mod, not King Corey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See, this is the quality of content you need to deliver week in week out.

We need to hug it out.

You're crediting me with a lot more political nouse elsewhere than I deserve.

There's no been hidden messages. It really is all dick and poo jokes.

You're crediting me with a lot more political nouse elsewhere than I deserve.
You work in cahoots with more vociferous voices. If anything - speaking purely to the capability, not the content - your 'political nouse' is 'political nice.' (Unless you meant political no-use?)

Nothing wrong with wanting to be a leader and help others regardless of games played. Kid will come on and be a star. Patience people patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back