Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly this thread doesn't end with a series of murders and suicides of key posters though.

There's still time.......

giphy.gif

Feel like I just read Romeo and Juliet

I remember watching it in year 8 and having my world turned upside down by sillygits boobs.

Love how he moves.

I'm confident he will be a very good mid (if not higher) but I'm hoping for a lot more.

Needs to toughen up a bit in contest (Maybe shoulder made him cautious-tentative)

Yeah we can drop the talk on the softness, it's bullshit.

The only soft thing in this thread is the gutless formerly anonymous prick who's potting the kid.

Never mind, every dog has their day mate.
Yeah, it's ******* weird, eh.

I just don't understand the value in putting s**t on a baby mid such as LDU whose game is based around the contest.

I remember reading the same s**t on here about a young bull called Ben Cunnington and just shaking my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said LDU was soft?

You don't make it at AFL level (unless a Bastinac type......he was even cut)

Yes LDU has been soft. He avoids contact and whenever Bake Faker or you agree he is behind Cripps.

Baby?
Was Judd a baby?
Even Walsh was better and he's like a kid?
Cripps?

I guess hard to compliment if so blinded.

The only soft thing in this thread is the gutless formerly anonymous prick who's potting the kid.

Saying he moves extremely well etc. How have I hurt him? He avoids contact.

You did say Ayden McKenzie a future star, thought Bastinac a gun, Wright a star....

Pretty much completely wrong. It's ok to be wrong sometimes, yes in your case it hurts as more often wrong than right but it's ok.

What purpose do the continual alt accounts serve you at this time? Do you still think you're ****ing Wyl E Coyote?

I know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee people are so overly touchy regarding any sort of criticism.

In other threads i've highly complimented our young players. (including LDU who i'm very glad we selected.)

I was merely saying that in my opinion i'd like to see him go harder, and give fellow mids more support. He appears too tentative when not in possession and his injuries may contribute to that - i dont believe age is a key factor.

I love how he takes the game on when in possession (regardless if caught at times, that positive play is what we need).

Simply put, considering yhe huge wraps on him, his attack on the ball and man is the one part of his game i've been (not overly) disappointed with.

I do not think that is an unreasonable view to deserve being massively abused, even in disagreement.

In other threads i've highly complimented our young players. (including LDU who i'm very glad we selected.)

I was merely saying that in my opinion i'd like to see him go harder, and give fellow mids more support. He appears too tentative when not in possession and his injuries may contribute to that - i dont believe age is a key factor.

I love how he takes the game on when in possession (regardless if caught at times, that positive play is what we need).

Simply put, considering yhe huge wraps on him, his attack on the ball and man is the one part of his game i've been (not overly) disappointed with.

I do not think that is an unreasonable view to deserve being massively abused, even in disagreement.

Why do it from an alt account though? Don’t you think that’s even softer?

Played the year with a bung shoulder pal.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back