Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IMG_20191227_170927_939.jpg

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looking at this, I’m feeling a little bit gay right now and I’m totally ok with it;)

I’m totally OTT about this team atm.

Bring on pre-season games!

Especially if we can get Rance out of retirement.

Good looking male team hey. Chuck Swallow in as well and Jess Sinclair.

I actually think a certain regular poster here hid in the rubbish container with Rance when he did his runner from the media about his "stalker" (aka "partner").

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I actually think a certain regular poster here hid in the rubbish container with Rance when he did his runner from the media about his "stalker" (aka "partner").
Dragging Rance out of retirement mightn’t be that hard... not sure you’d want the baggage.

Nah - we dont have the josh Gibson style pretty boys.

We have good looking blokes that smash packs and play hard footy.

Just went and looked at LDU's stats from the r2 game.

It looked like his best game for the year.

Had 26 touches, 15 contested.
5 clearances, marks and inside 50s (2 r50s and 1%ers as well) and 3 tackles.

Cunners had 10 clearances then Higgo had six. LDU and Tom Dyson had 5 each.

Not a bad performance for his second game in his second year.

Ongoing shoulder injuries since...

This year he will be bigger, stronger and not injured (hopefully).

He could be huge for us in a midfield with the likes of ... well we all know who is in there. Imagine having to deal with them and LDU.

Not to mention he's calling the coach his best mate and noticing that he runs with players, unlike every other coach.

So when the coach puts it on him to get out there and die for the jumper then odds are he will.

No more pinballing around when our Luke gets the ball in the middle in 2020! Just quietly, this could be the best news to come out of the off-season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

“ He even does some of the extra running with me and it isn’t something you see with coaches.”

Shaw - what a legit one many wrecking machine since he took over!

He worn several hats to help the club through the change, done all the media despite clearly that not being his thing and now this!!!

A remarkable effort and individual performance on every measure.

This stuff is fluff but these guys will seriously take bullets for Shaw by game day.

He makes hard work seem easy but make no mistake it’s bloody hard work what he’s doing just currently.

Blood - sweat - tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back