Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought some on here might find this interesting, taken from the Good Friday record.

While we can argue the merit of Champion Data and the fact that it's only a 2 game sample size, it seems Luke's pressure stacks up competition wide, at least by CD metrics.

IMG_20210417_103014_1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jona ******* Segal...

Needs to be sacked immediately, with the rest of the fitness staff. It’s beyond a joke now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He seemed to finish the game okay.. I’d say it’s a management thing with Luke. Given his history and how our year is tracking probably not a bad thing

Needs to be sacked immediately, with the rest of the fitness staff. It’s beyond a joke now

Yep Jona should definitely have prevented him from getting a corky, should absolutely have downplayed it and made him play this week just to shut some Bigfooty nuffies up.

Yep Jona should definitely have prevented him from getting a corky, should absolutely have downplayed it and made him play this week just to shut some Bigfooty nuffies up.
When a critical aspect of your very highly paid job is to get athletes into peak match condition, yet they are constantly going down with injuries, your value added to the organisation has to come into question.

This has been happening long term and most of the injuries aren't impact related. It's not bad luck, it's bad management.

When a critical aspect of your very highly paid job is to get athletes into peak match condition, yet they are constantly going down with injuries, your value added to the organisation has to come into question.

This has been happening long term and most of the injuries aren't impact related. It's not bad luck, it's bad management.
2835AE26-EC79-495D-9AED-3C0C6ED98390.jpeg

There is no way in hell he could have prevented a corked muscle. It would have been a different story if it was a knot in his calf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back