Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been very impressed with his ability to provide that leadup forward option. 8 marks today.

He showed great intent to seek the ball bad or man in that first half - just needs to build that fitness base.
Hopefully Noble gets their fitness up to standard to meet his game plan

God it’s going to be exciting when he can run longer than a half of footy.
Can tell his confidence in his body is growing weekly, definitely not suffering any OP. He looks more dynamic than he ever has since being drafted.

What’s impressed me too is his pleasantly surprising amount of forward craft/nous as others have noted also. Besides his garbage goal kicking of course.

He leads well and hits up at the ball carrier repeatedly, a great trait to have for breaking tags in the future and still having an influence. Takes a great mark too.

Plenty of work to do but it’s great watching talented players show what their capable of.

God it’s going to be exciting when he can run longer than a half of footy.
Can tell his confidence in his body is growing weekly, definitely not suffering any OP. He looks more dynamic than he ever has since being drafted.

What’s impressed me too is his pleasantly surprising amount of forward craft/nous as others have noted also. Besides his garbage goal kicking of course.

He leads well and hits up at the ball carrier repeatedly, a great trait to have for breaking tags in the future and still having an influence. Takes a great mark too.

Plenty of work to do but it’s great watching talented players show what their capable of.
Doing a heap more defensively lately too . Which is great 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was consistent across the four quarters as well, very pleasing performance.
I was wrong !
I said last week that u can guarantee 2 things with LDU .....
1) he’s gonna miss an easy gettable set on the run or shot at goal 20-25 meters (CORRECT)
2) He’s gonna run out of legs after half time (WRONG)
I’m so happy for him 👏
One of the best 4 quarter games I’ve seen him play 👍
He’s gonna a be beast (petracca like) with another 1-2 preseasons .
Go Roos !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back