Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent little interview.

How anyone could pot Robbo is beyond me. Was respectful, excited, interested and made LDU feel at home.
I was going to reply and say that was cringeworthy, but since you put it like that it wasn't that bad. what could have been worse would have been an interview with the venomous witch where she would constantly ask if LDU was going to enjoy being based out of Tassie or would he deny that he was moving to Shitmond in 2024!!

Need to look on the bright side more often!

I don't mind how robbo has been writing about us these days either, he is generally a lot more positive than others
He's pretty good with empathising with football tragics, because he is one, and the correct emotional response of being in year one of embracing a rebuild is to, well, embrace it.

Shame he's barely professional in the slightest. Still, even though I think he's been promoted above his abilities, I'd rather another Robbo than another John Ralph or Kane Cornes etc etc

He's pretty good with empathising with football tragics, because he is one, and the correct emotional response of being in year one of embracing a rebuild is to, well, embrace it.

Shame he's barely professional in the slightest. Still, even though I think he's been promoted above his abilities, I'd rather another Robbo than another John Ralph or Kane Cornes etc etc
At least robbo can go to rehab, others will be d bags forever

Excellent little interview.

How anyone could pot Robbo is beyond me. Was respectful, excited, interested and made LDU feel at home.

Agree we're an odd bunch if anyone took exception with anything Mark said in that interview.

Mark was fine, the other host (not sure of her name) was fine, Luke handled it very well while being genuine and uncontrived.

Agree we're an odd bunch if anyone took exception with anything Mark said in that interview.

Mark was fine, the other host (not sure of her name) was fine, Luke handled it very well while being genuine and uncontrived.

How do you not know who Kath is? :oops:

Mark was fine……..

He still is.

12ad1f02cf51a8744c6ef2fe681fe11d.jpg

Last edited:
Fox said that He is averaging 0.8 goals a game the last month, if he can maintain that next year and get another 5 or so disposals to his average he will be a serious player with even more improvement to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back