Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke -

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
I’m just waiting for the day we’re ten goals down at halftime and he single handedly brings us back, to win the game.
The boy is the truth.
For those who remember, he's done it before. No doubt he'll do it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caracas

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
If he does play (90% chance for mine), it will be interesting to see him battle Cerra and Brayshaw.
Well, he played R1 last year on the back of his junior career. This year he’s a year older and stronger with a very solid pre-season under his belt. I would suggest that if he doesn’t play first up this season, it’s, arguably, a significant step backwards for Luke. I know we’ve introduced new blood in the middle, but still...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well, he played R1 last year on the back of his junior career. This year he’s a year older and stronger with a very solid pre-season under his belt. I would suggest that if he doesn’t play first up this season, it’s, arguably, a significant step backwards for Luke. I know we’ve introduced new blood in the middle, but still...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely won’t be his fault if he isn’t picked.

Jasemon

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
More likely that LDU plays on a McLuggage or Berry. Raynor will still be playing in the forward line this year.
Absolutely agree. I'm just saying that I hope that overall LDU has more impact in the game. Very early in both careers but I reckon LDU will begin to show the footy world this year that we got the better player in the draft long term. Raynor will be a great player I'm sure but Lukey boy is going to be something special.

No pressure...... ;)

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Absolutely agree. I'm just saying that I hope that overall LDU has more impact in the game. Very early in both careers but I reckon LDU will begin to show the footy world this year that we got the better player in the draft long term. Raynor will be a great player I'm sure but Lukey boy is going to be something special.

No pressure...... ;)
Too true.

I still think Luke has the greater upside.

I don’t think Raynor will ever become a full time mid. I think he’ll end up a De-Goey type, 30-40 goals a year! which is nothing to be sneezed at. But could really see Luke becoming an explosive game breaking mid

Top Bottom