Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The class is there, just need to keep building his tank. Few tired kicks but you can see already he looks much better prepared for senior footy this year.

Looked really good today. Some
Good decision making and had some excellent moment in tight in the contest.

However he really really needs to work on his tackling and defensive positioning around the stoppages.

He's looking SUPER comfortable now and he was played all day in his natural position and GOLLY GEE WIZ look what happens, he thrives. If I see anything else other than that, you're developing this kid wrong. He's born to play in the guts.

Had a real great game, stamped his name for a Rising Star nomination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on the Paul Ahern precedent, he’ll be back in the the twos to work on his deficiencies so that when he comes back into the team his natural game will have been coached out of him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has this actually happened yet?

68% TOG.

The evolution of this man will be to increase that number by resting forward. His ceiling is higher than any other on this list.

The quality of his touches is really heartening too.
Has that rare ability like Pendlebury to make time stop, allow himself to think and execute. He’s a real natural and I believe we can build a midfield around him.

Please keep up the professionalism Luke. Stay the course and don’t get ahead of yourself. Love watching you play - gives me a lot of joy as a north person

Based on the Paul Ahern precedent, he’ll be back in the the twos to work on his deficiencies so that when he comes back into the team his natural game will have been coached out of him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great game by LDU today don't understand why we need to turn a positive into a negative. Do really believe that or is it tongue in cheek stuff . The latter I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back