Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at LDUs stats vs Rayner, Cerra, Brayshaw he's playing better then all 3, is more efficient than Dow and has similar output to Stephenson this year.
Makes watching this year alot easier.

And yet some people take swipes at him for deficiencies in his game that can be fixed.

The outrage people had when he bailed on a mark that was going over his head anyway for instance in the Game Day thread or some saying he's got no defence even though he's laid his share of tackles... like its just ridiculous

Like what do we want from him? He plays a thankless role compared to his draft year alumni
And to back you up even just comparing him to the best two: Stephenson & Rayner this is just a glance

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

And yet some people take swipes at him for deficiencies in his game that can be fixed

You would be referring to people that know nothing about football.

Just needs some more strength to break those tackles, then look out AFL.

You would be referring to people that know nothing about football.

Just needs some more strength to break those tackles, then look out AFL.
The people taking swipes want a player like sam it takes ten years of being the worst putrid team in the AFL to get ONE player like Sam Walsh.. not sure any of them could handle that either..

Kicking is a confidence thing, putting one hand at a ball and a shirk at one contest will also get better with maturity.. he’ll be a very good footballer from a potential A+ to a B+ player. He could have 7 snags also!

He’s a kid

I have great hopes for LDU and like Billy says above the disposal and breaking of tackles are things that will come

What I suppose irks me on reflection is the weight of expectation on him to transform into elite because I could name many in this case over the past 20 years that sadly were a bust

I don’t want to be disappointed again so the lid in still on

I have great hopes for LDU and like Billy says above the disposal and breaking of tackles are things that will come

What I suppose irks me on reflection is the weight of expectation on him to transform into elite because I could name many in this case over the past 20 years that sadly were a bust

I don’t want to be disappointed again so the lid in still on

He just played his 13th game Gaso.

13th

And yet some people take swipes at him for deficiencies in his game that can be fixed.

The outrage people had when he bailed on a mark that was going over his head anyway for instance in the Game Day thread or some saying he's got no defence even though he's laid his share of tackles... like its just ridiculous

Steady on.

Everyone thinks he’s shown the signs to be a gun. But he has a long way to go.

Others have shown this talent very early on and not gone on. Eg Daniel Harris = Sam Mitchell. Like every other 20 gamer he’s got lots of holes in his game. I’m past assuming they always get filled.

But I do think he’s the most valuable player on the list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steady on.

Others have shown this talent very early on and not gone on. Eg Daniel Harris = Sam Mitchell. Like every other 20 gamer he’s got lots of holes in his game. I’m past assuming they always get filled.

Daniel Harford

Thought he was trying his heart out to get involved and back into the game in the last quarter. Ling applauded also his willingness to take the game on and make something happen which isn't the orchestrated reset kicks backwards, and I agree with him, I made note of this last week also.

On a side note, Ling used to work with our boys and every time he commentates he passes comment about how bewildering our midfield plan is.

LDU will accelerate under a new coach.

Last edited:
Steady on.

Enormous potential but a lot of work to do to get there.

At least the new coach will be able to look at LDU and Tarryn and go "right, there's the backbone of a really good middle for a decade"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Felt for him when he won the ball in the contest and sort of danced around thinking one of his teammates would be there for the hands, only they weren’t and he gets done htb. Won’t be long till he bursts through the congestion and makes things happen
LDU missed Higgo, loves a handball receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back