Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Mate I could have got a kick out there today. Good progress from last week but let’s see how he goes against the cats. Won’t be any easy kicks out there.

Adelaide had a team full of kids out there today.

Ours were significantly better.

THAT'S how you look at this.

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Stroke
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
Wasn’t he stating in an interview his running is better than it’s been in a while, if ever?

Still appears to be lacking that explosive fist step he has had in the past.

Psicosis

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate I could have got a kick out there today. Good progress from last week but let’s see how he goes against the cats. Won’t be any easy kicks out there.
You couldn’t get a touch in the VAFA 3’s, let alone today.

Unsure of how anyone could discredit the obvious positive signs he showed today. 10-20 more games of improvement, another preseason, and we will have a player

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wasn’t he stating in an interview his running is better than it’s been in a while, if ever?

Still appears to be lacking that explosive fist step he has had in the past.
I am thinking/hoping that takes a while to come back after OP, but will come back. He looks good when he is on the move though, like his Q4 goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Stroke
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
He is a cruiser. Showed a few times his burst of speed, 4 or 5 steps just to get the ball, or make a yard. Got the ball plenty and fumbled plenty too, but he is getting to it. Get on board doubters the kid is good. Has a bloody good reason to not even be there.
Being?

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Tottenham, Mavericks
You can really pick the people in this thread who have and haven't played sport at a competitive level. Anyone who has played footy at any level understands the importance of a good fitness base and how much easier competing is when you're healthy.

All I'm hoping for at the moment is that he gets through games. When the fitness base is there he'll be a new player.

Top Bottom