Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing you may not have noticed but both his goals were kicked on opposite feet. His first on his right, the second on his left.
Mahonyesque ;-)

Just had it pointed out to me while reading this, Haydon OP followed by shoulder recon cherry on top Achilles, these boys following a simliar path.

These two were neck and neck as 16 year old kids.

I hope they’re neck and neck in the 2023 Brownlow.

Why is everyone in denial when he does something good? Support the kid ffs he has the potential to make it and it takes time.

Ill take a stab. It’s because he’s not a lunatic like an Anderson or Ziebell and he hasn’t racked up big numbers yet. It’s the only logical thing I can think of for knocking him. His skills and decision making are excellent so it can’t be that.

One of those kids that has taken a while and probably will take a bit of time yet, but once he arrives he will explode.

Spot on.

Building.

Looked a bit slow at times in first half but he's not played for ages, so still getting up go speed. (understandably)

His skill and poise is obvious.

Stay fit please!

I most can’t stand why a total flog he is. Acts like he’s got a couple AA’s and a Normy. Dickhead.
Especially when you consider how his old man was all business and no nonsense player.

Yeah this isn't bitter person talking, rather I'm genuinely glad we didn't get him.

I most can’t stand why a total flog he is. Acts like he’s got a couple AA’s and a Normy. Dickhead.
Especially when you consider how his old man was all business and no nonsense player.
I’m honestly surprised John didn’t pull him off the nipple, sending him off to Melbourne, would’ve turned him into a man and player much quicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah this isn't bitter person talking, rather I'm genuinely glad we didn't get him.
We wouldn’t have CT would we if had to bid on him?
I think he’ll be a player, Blakey, but what a tosser he’s come across as so far. The fact he chose to stay with mum says more about him probably anyway. It’s the thing that makes me not warm to JK too......if you’ve followed this club for an extended period of time why would you NOT want to do everything possible for them to succeed. We perform with one arm tied behind our back most of the time. You have the chance to actually make a difference to this club and you choose not to for pretty much nothing but personal reasons.

2nd goal oozed class. Have seen a lot of blokes miss to the near side from that position, running onto their opposite foot while under pressure. Kick was a lot harder than it looked. Also loved his handball while he was being flung around by some Crows flog. Kept his arms free, even though he was getting spun around, eventually released the ball to someone (can't remember who) and we got a goal out of it. Still looks like he's adjusting after being out for so long, but I'm really excited about this kid, if you can even call him a kid anymore. Stay healthy, Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back