Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke -

Remove this Banner Ad

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is a very weird thing to say based off a single photo of a relaxing couple on Valentine's Day.
How on earth have you come to that conclusion?

For all you know, they have a lot in common, get the best out of each other and they make each other really happy.
It was a pisstake reply in reference to the views of a certain poster on here who has been vocal recently on a similar issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karp3_dm

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Could just be the breakthrough player of the whole comp this year too. Is like a mix of Pendlebury and Dangerfield.
Yeah, what I’ve seen I’ve liked... patches of explosiveness and brilliance last year had me take note!

From what I’ve read injuries have really held his progress up. Here’s hoping this year he stays injury free and I’m sure he will excel

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, what I’ve seen I’ve liked... patches of explosiveness and brilliance last year had me take note!

From what I’ve read injuries have really held his progress up. Here’s hoping this year he stays injury free and I’m sure he will excel
Shoulder in 2019 and then OP early in 2020 have had an impact. He looks fit and strong now. Just has to stay in the game for longer periods.

Karp3_dm

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Shoulder in 2019 and then OP early in 2020 have had an impact. He looks fit and strong now. Just has to stay in the game for longer periods.
Sweet, I’m picking him next in my fantasy draft then... surprised he hasn’t been picked already so I’m wrapped to get him so late (pick 120)

Remove this Banner Ad