Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ GK you are difficult to please

If you can't see the obvious signs of class...
I haven't written him off at all - just saying I want to see a bit more. Sure a few nice touches but I'm ready for more. The goal, 90 seconds after my other post, was very nice. But, I'm ready for more.

I haven't written him off at all - just saying I want to see a bit more. Sure a few nice touches but I'm ready for more. The goal, 90 seconds after my other post, was very nice. But, I'm ready for more.
Sure but actually currently unclear where you stand re: being ready for more

CharlieMortdecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was concerned with what I saw last week, but a lot happier with today's efforts. A bit surprised that people are still down on him - he wasn't a match winner but he was getting involved and clearly just lacking a bit of touch now. Hope the body holds up and look forward to seeing what he's like in 3 or 4 weeks.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Significant step-up from last week. And I wasn't at all unhappy with last week as he just needed to get through.

Did some really nice things.

Yes happy to see him spend all his time in the middle. Did some great things including couple of goals.... got caught with it 3 or 4 times trying to take the man on but that's just rustiness and no doubt will keep the quick handball in as he gets more games under his belt

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Significant step-up from last week. And I wasn't at all unhappy with last week as he just needed to get through.

Did some really nice things.

His strength to stand up and handball to Higgo whilst being tackled was superb.

He's grabbing/snatching at the footy a bit quick right now....it will all catch up with his mind and will be beautiful to watch in years to come. Buckle up.
Yep thats what I thought today. He likes to grab it and do a funky step to the left to get clear. Once he gets his timing right he'll be hot stepping like Jy

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's grabbing/snatching at the footy a bit quick right now....it will all catch up with his mind and will be beautiful to watch in years to come. Buckle up.

He's like an elite batsman who is middling the ball okay but not finding the gaps. Once his timing clicks, he will take off and become the messiah that we were promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back