Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, I’m picking him next in my fantasy draft then... surprised he hasn’t been picked already so I’m wrapped to get him so late (pick 120)

Very very good work.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Midfield will be just fiiiiiiine.

NMFC_MID_2021.jpg

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Would love to see TT get solid time in the midfield this season. Those skills, decision making, and X factor can get wasted in a deep forward role. If he can get his average disposals up to 15 plus this year that will be great for us.

So far in match sim he's been playing high hf and a bit of wing. Hopefully that is sign of what is to come as he's basically playing a midfield type role.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So far in match sim he's been playing high hf and a bit of wing. Hopefully that is sign of what is to come as he's basically playing a midfield type role.

Thanks for the insight. Would love to see that replicated in the season proper. TT, CT, and JS can all rotate through that high half forward/wing midfield type role.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
He’s been rotating with Stephenson from wing/forward. It works well

That's actually his position, he just starts him in different spots at the ballups.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Fair enough. Watched the match sim on Friday, Stephenson & Thomas were swapping quite a bit

There you go, both are high half forwards.

I reckon swinging around their ball up starting positions is potentially a smart move, but that's all it is.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's so good to have LDU and Jy both coming through at the same rate of improvement, same level, effectively the same position on the field.

They will be able to feed and take pressure off each other and hopefully push each other to higher levels.

2 genuine (potential yet) guns - both top 10 picks - jy with the step, LDU with the explosiveness.

They are the reason (together with the older heads Goldie, Jed, Polec and Cunners) I think our midfield will be ranked highly - 6-10 - this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back