Senior 9. Max Holmes (2021-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark was that quick , he would run himself into trouble
he wasn't always inept- played some very good games, but near the end at Geelong, seemed to have real confidence issues.
Who will ever forget the lightning quick delivery to Riccardi for that famous after the siren win v Carlton?

Stop being a dick Max is good player now and will be better in a few more years, get of his back
I was tagged by another poster and was responding to that. In fact I said previously I think he gets to Guthrie's level - a good outcome I would have thought

He is tracking well and is projected to be perhaps a top 15 player from his draft. That's a poor outcome for the level of risk with this selection.

Surely a top 15 player in the draft is a good outcome for someone drafted 20th??

Also, he's looking a lot better than top 15. I'd say top 10 at minimum.

Surely a top 15 player in the draft is a good outcome for someone drafted 20th??

Also, he's looking a lot better than top 15. I'd say top 10 at minimum.
Agreed, going through the draft currently he’s probably in the top 5
With a few KPP in that draft, come time of there development he will be around the 10 mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those same people were adamant we should've taken Deven Robertson too
Hindsight is a beautiful thing.
This is why I only pot a player after a few seasons of afl
Sometimes I just don’t see anything that warrants a game.
Holmes kicking last year was terrible but his ability to find the ball and get in good spots was obvious

Everyones a know it all with hindsight, doesnt change the fact that when drafted he was a massive punt, its worked but that doesn't remove the fact that we took a risk.
Just as the club did with Mackie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back