Details
Number
Height 201cm
Weight 101Kg
DOB 04-05-1990
Debut 2009 Round 12 Vs Richmond
Height 213
Weight 112

Player honours: NAB AFL Rising Star nominee 2010; All-Australian 2012, 2020, 2021; AFL Mark of the Year 2015. John Worsfold Medalist 2020, 2021
Draft history: 2008 NAB AFL Draft 1st round selection (West Coast) No. 2 overall.

Last edited:

God he's awesome.

That (half) game against Richmond where he marked everything so great to watch.

Cheers for putting all the vids up btw.

Side note: most memorable thing Ebert did was miss that goal. Not that he didn't do good things, just I wont forget that.

Just want to hit a fast forward button so I can see him at his peak now. Will be the most valuable player in the game in two seasons.

Well as Nic's sponsor for the 2012 season let's get this thread back to where it should be, at the top of the heap!!!

I think he's in for his break out year. Seems to have started to take more marks and getting more footy smarts which means once he finds a bit of space he will be unstoppable.

To add to the vids already posted here is a great interview with NicNat that I think really shows the down to earth bloke that he is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmcrNaV7rk

IMHO we have an Eagle for life and with NicNat only in his 4th season the odds are he will be an integral part of The Eagles next premiership side.

Really looking fwd to seeing NicNat playing his forst game of the season this Sunday.

Will be interesting to see how he goes in the pure ruck work against McEvoy who will be one of the ruckman he will play against for the next 10 years.

Yep, time to unleash the Panther.

Watched a good video today, his 2011 season highlights. Some of the stuff he does as a bigfella, aside from his sweet ruck taps, is just phenomenal. I still don't understand the haters that put the overrated jumper on him? Unbelievable.

Anyhow, I am enjoying his progress to being one of the best players in the comp in the not too distant future.

Will be interesting to see him and McEvoy go toe to toe again. I thought Natainui took him to the cleaners when they met at Docklands in July last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game tonight for NN.

First real hit out of the season and he gets 5k, 5hb, 5m, 0g1b (unlucky that it was touched) 15ho's, and 2 tackles.
Not bad seeing he probably only played 60-70% game time!!

The best part for me was the marks. His shoulder looks good and I think tonight was a warning shot fired across the rest of the comps bow!!

My prediction for 2012 - NN to be take #1,2 and 3 for Mark of the year!!!

Just watching AFL Insider on Fox and WC scored 5g2b directly from centre clearances against the Bullies and nearly all when the great man NN was in the ruck.
When he was tapping the ball his hind was about 2 feet above Minsons :eek:

All WC have to do is make sure we have anough 'change up' centre clearance plays so that quality opposition mids can't start to read what's happening and WC are going to be a very hard team to beat!!

Just watching AFL Insider on Fox and WC scored 5g2b directly from centre clearances against the Bullies and nearly all when the great man NN was in the ruck.
When he was tapping the ball his hind was about 2 feet above Minsons :eek:

All WC have to do is make sure we have anough 'change up' centre clearance plays so that quality opposition mids can't start to read what's happening and WC are going to be a very hard team to beat!!

This is why i set up that other thread. He doesn't need to get cheap link-up stats or time his leads better in the F50. He's already having a huge impact for us as it is, and even if he did already hit his ceiling (not true), i'd still be stoked. If we develop one more A grade midfielder in the next couple years, we will be possibly the best centrebounce team OF ALL TIME!! *

*slight exaggeration perhaps

If we develop one more A grade midfielder in the next couple years, we will be possibly the best centrebounce team OF ALL TIME!! *

*slight exaggeration perhaps

Slight exaggeration. We wouldn't even be the best eagles centre bounce team of the last decade.
Still, would be a lot of fun to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back