Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Another quiet game by the best inside midfielder in the competition.

His delivery inside 50 has improved massively, lowers the eyes and hits his targets with ease.

And he snapped a beauty. :fire:
that was ridiculous

Im going to cop it for saying this BUT has anyone realized Crippa is always trying for the more difficult option rather then the easy handball that should be given? First time handballs are always there but he trys to over do it by taking an extra step that is sometimes pointless, he did it once or twice last week and a few times today where one was right in front of me.. Doesn't need to make things hard for himself... I feel like a dirty tramp writing this post!!

Im going to cop it for saying this BUT has anyone realized Crippa is always trying for the more difficult option rather then the easy handball that should be given? First time handballs are always there but he trys to over do it by taking an extra step that is sometimes pointless, he did it once or twice last week and a few times today where one was right in front of me.. Doesn't need to make things hard for himself... I feel like a dirty tramp writing this post!!

Reckon he is looking for the teammate in the most space and facing the right way, rather than put someone else under pressure. Doesn't always come off but he is definitely not looking for the ball to be somebody else's problem. This is the thing about someone who sums up multiple options quicker than most ... more chance of uncertainty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heh... Must confess there's been times when I thought he was looking for a tackle to spin out of before handballing, think he likes a challenge ;-)

Edit: Not so much this game though, more so in previous weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back