Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
09 cripps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with Crippa atm … and this is a VERY minor point … when he rests forward I think he forgets how bloody big and strong he is ….

Needs to grab that s**t with both hands whether that be in the stoppages (no issue there) or resting forward …. 10 pin bowl the mofo mid that is assigned to him or some lanky HB flanker …

Make em hurt Crippa you are a bloody beast.

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok noticed him proppy on hjs left leg in the warm up. Really showed during the game. I hope it hasn't become degenerative but it has been strapped for some time so alarm bells are ringing.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Ok noticed him proppy on hjs left leg in the warm up. Really showed during the game. I hope it hasn't become degenerative but it has been strapped for some time so alarm bells are ringing.

I think he'll be right for the next game, to be honest.

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

More worried about a degenerating disc injury from carrying us for so long

Captain Cripps

Club Legend
Nov 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Problem with Crippa atm … and this is a VERY minor point … when he rests forward I think he forgets how bloody big and strong he is ….

Needs to grab that s**t with both hands whether that be in the stoppages (no issue there) or resting forward …. 10 pin bowl the mofo mid that is assigned to him or some lanky HB flanker …

I think he was much better than last year imo. Sure the stats don’t show that but a big step
He also was a better kick at goal ignoring stats but maybe I’m just bias.

He will kick 20-25 next year, just wait and see.

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
A fit Shiel wouldn’t go astray either

He would but I see him as more a running player. Setterfield would be awesome as would a Wallis Dahlhaus or Miles who would be cheap. Brodie was starting to show himself as a big bodied inside player.

Walsh & Dow will be stars.

Whoever we need to get him some help with the contested ball.

AB_Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 26, 2011
"South of the border"
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
He would but I see him as more a running player. Setterfield would be awesome as would a Wallis Dahlhaus or Miles who would be cheap. Brodie was starting to show himself as a big bodied inside player.

Walsh & Dow will be stars.

Whoever we need to get him some help with the contested ball.

Can’t see Dahlhaus leaving for anyone but Geelong. Has strong ties to the area

I see Wallis as gettable but I question if he really wants to leave...unless he gets pushed ?

Can’t see Broadie requesting a trade unfortunately

Walsh will great but like Dow won’t give us an immediate impact which is what the club needs.

Don’t think Settlerfield gives us immediate impact either........Shiel does tho.

Reality is if we can manage to land any of the above mentioned players it will be a decent off season and one we can build on......with hopefully a full bloody list available

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

ATM, we barely get to rest him forward, such is our need around the ball. Watch how much his play as a forward will flourish when our midfield is better and is capable of winning the ball without his presence; 50/50 midfielder forward, getting 30 touches and 4-6 goals a game. That's best player ever category right there.

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
So The Age have stuffed up again? He is not in the squad they list on P37 of today's paper - leaving me thinking WTF

It's the only way they could keep him out. 2nd in the Coaches votes for MVP, what excuse can they make up to leave him out? Bottom team only 2 wins?

He has the best handpass skills that I have ever seen.

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
It's the only way they could keep him out. 2nd in the Coaches votes for MVP, what excuse can they make up to leave him out? Bottom team only 2 wins?

He has the best handpass skills that I have ever seen.
Didn't make the leader board in their player of the year even though the voting system favours a player in a poor side more than the 3-2-1 in the HS.

Back