Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

kill me.......

Do your own dirty work...

jumping-out-of-window.gif

Seen it suggested he's making about $750k a year over the 6 years with the last 2 years structured a way that is very team friendly in terms of massaging out the cap hits each year, as well as not being guaranteed on injury. He's taking a $150k pay cut on his current deal which is around $900k.

I think people worrying about it being 6 years are initially correct but the detail of the deal means the last 2 years actually make the deal extremely team first.

Could not stop coo-ing "crrriippppaaaaa" under my breath at work all afternoon after the news came through, replaying all the best times I've been able to let those out (at it's proper volume of course) at games, at home, at the pub....

The idea we get to do that for another 6 years hasn't fully set in yet..

I love you so much

Last edited:
Seen it suggested he's making about $750k a year over the 6 years with the last 2 years structured a way that is very team friendly in terms of massaging out the cap hits each year, as well as not being guaranteed on injury. He's taking a $150k pay cut on his current deal which is around $900k.

I think people worrying about it being 6 years are initially correct but the detail of the deal means the last 2 years actually make the deal extremely team first.

Where did u hear that?

Tom Browne reporting that deal is about $1 million per year.

Pretty sure that means that it is nowhere near that. Bloke is a fair dinkum gormless pillock.

Great laugh that his father is likely to be the next president at Collingwood.

in other news, Tom Browne also reporting sightings of a unicorn, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that means that it is nowhere near that. Bloke is a fair dinkum gormless pillock.

He’s a grub, sells his soul for $70k a year including super. Absolutely shocking journalist, just makes s**t up.

A Blue through and through, hasn't been too many of them recently, let's hope there are more to come.

Last edited:
If Williams was the defensive accountable mid we thought we were getting cripps would be getting 1 million a year -- signing cripps great news -- him being targeted has allowed Walsh to blossom now we just need one good defensive mid with good disposal to step up ..

Foxtel and The Age reporting Cripps on $750,000 a year then Tom Brown come out and say $1,000,000 a year. Some reporters just make s**t up. These people need to be held to account.

Nice blend of Aussie & Pome slang there ...:tongueclosed:

Browne by name.

Brown by nature.

Foxtel and The Age reporting Cripps on $750,000 a year then Tom Brown come out and say $1,000,000 a year. Some reporters just make sh*t up. These people need to be held to account.

Also couldn’t raise it quick enough that our salary cap with the overpriced trades, McKay / Cripps signings and Weitering/Walsh signings to follow, is at capacity. We cannot afford anyone else and are in trouble signing other kids. Just pure speculation without any facts or due diligence. Can’t listen to these agenda driven imbeciles any longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back