Autopsy 9 point scrapfest against Saints. Rd 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Membrey got a 2
Hickey got a 3
Lloyd or Rampe got the other 3 and a 1; the other got a 4
Crouch got a 5 and either Steele or Higgins got the other 5 + the other 1
Whichever of Steele or Higgins didn't get the 5 + 1 got the other 4 + the other 2

Think that's how it has to be.

Think I'd say the split was:

Higgins 5 + 1
Crouch 5
Rampe 4
Steele 4 + 2
Hickey 3
Lloyd 3 + 1
Membrey 2

Dunno if there's another split that works.

bedford didn't anything was particularly funny in that post but maybe you can share with the class?

Sydney v St Kilda
Centre bounces: 28

Sydney

PlayerTOGCBACBA%
Tom Hickey85%2693%
Callum Mills81%2486%
Luke Parker87%2071%
Josh P. Kennedy74%1864%
James Rowbottom64%1450%
Oliver Florent81%829%
Joel Amartey73%27%
Kick-ins (play on): Jake Lloyd 7 (7), Jordan Dawson 4 (3).

Last edited:
Sydney v St Kilda
Centre bounces: 28

Sydney

PlayerTOGCBACBA%
Tom Hickey85%2693%
Callum Mills81%2486%
Luke Parker87%2071%
Josh P. Kennedy74%1864%
James Rowbottom64%1450%
Oliver Florent81%829%
Joel Amartey73%27%
Kick-ins (play on): Jake Lloyd 7 (7), Jordan Dawson 4 (3).

Why are we having fantasy stats ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not do understand fantasy stats.
They were there as part of the table posted by the AFL. Time on Ground and Centre Ball Attendances which interest me.
I have deleted the column.

Which of the above stats is fantasy related? Just because that's the source doesn't mean they're relevant.

As a separate point, fantasy scores are still a relevant stat as they're just a particular way of weighting different stats to give an overall score. If a player has a score >100 it means they've had a prolific game either with a bag of goals, or a high number of disposals.

The future is now, old man.

Because his average of 1.1 centre clearances a game might've only got us to 10-17?

Not sure about your logic there but maybe you feel the need to justify Rowy’s numbers given his massive 1.25 average centre clearances?
Maybe cc/cba might be a better stat to quote but either way, the development of the team needs much better than allowing your opponents 2 out of every 3 possessions from the centre square.

Not sure about your logic there but maybe you feel the need to justify Rowy’s numbers given his massive 1.25 average centre clearances?
Maybe cc/cba might be a better stat to quote but either way, the development of the team needs much better than allowing your opponents 2 out of every 3 possessions from the centre square.

Not sure what your point is. I was just saying that as good as Warner's been this year he hasn't been a massive factor in our centre clearance work, so if he wasn't at 100%, it doesn't seem that crazy to me to not play him at the centre bounces for a game or two...

I'm sure with a good rest he'll get another go in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back