Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I think this is largely a media beat up to create drama where there isn't much. I don't think this would be bothering the club. But it's not something we need, I think the Cotchin family outside of Trent need to be mindful of his position here. He is the captain of a football club trying to win a premiership and right in the heat of the season. If you can't deal with that, go home. The Cotchin's aren't bigger than the club and the 100,000 members who want to see us win a flag and don't really care if you aren't allowed to go to day spas.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I think this is largely a media beat up to create drama where there isn't much. I don't think this would be bothering the club. But it's not something we need, I think the Cotchin family outside of Trent need to be mindful of his position here. He is the captain of a football club trying to win a premiership and right in the heat of the season. If you can't deal with that, go home. The Cotchin's aren't bigger than the club and the 100,000 members who want to see us win a flag and don't really care if you aren't allowed to go to day spas.
The media aren’t going to let it go either- jane Cornes going hard at us this morning re the handling of it.
I think you’re right, it won’t affect players and their relationship with Cotch

Players are generally focused on upcoming games, match ups etc.. this sort of sh!t is only an issue for entitled WAGs, family and the media

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
RicK Kennedy is a campaigner
brooke is a campaigner. imagine being given an expenses paid summer holiday so that your husband can earn many times the average wage (while people are losing their jobs), with the simple requirement that you remain isolated from the general public (with much less stringent requirements than what an entire state is living under). You then within the first week go to a beauty salon for a 'medical treatment', and post it on social media, bringing a host of distraction, criticism and a fine to the club.

the fact that the club didnt tell her to * back off to victoria is support enough. Then her and her dropkick of a father go about making front page new of it, again, just when the club is clearing a bit of air and leading into finals in a reasonable position. cotchin is paid to lead the football club and ive been extremely disappointed in him and his family this whole time. his family has received extremely preferential treatment and they cant even be grateful enough simply just act in a sensible and respectful manner. its getting to the point where his family has to be sent home and he has to make the choice of giving up his pay to go home, or leading the club as he is employed to do. god forbid he spends a few weeks away from his family when ordinary people do that all the time for much less.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah maybe but she'd be high maintenance I reckon. You'd never be allowed to drink a VB long neck again, it would be strictly chai lattes for you.
anyone who is so high maintenance that they have to skip quarantine to go to a beauty salon for 'medical treatments', then be so vain to post it on social media and complain when they get called out for their selfish and socially disconnected behavior, is far too high maintenance no matter how good they look.

anyone who is so high maintenance that they have to skip quarantine to go to a beauty salon for 'medical treatments', then be so vain to post it on social media and complain when they get called out for their selfish and socially disconnected behavior, is far too high maintenance no matter how good they look.

Mate, i had to get my gooch waxed and pubes straightened the other day. It was important to me and that i posted it on Insta. Maybe it's you who's out of touch ya dinosaur.

giphy-1.gif

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Mate, i had to get my gooch waxed and pubes straightened the other day. It was important to me and that i posted it on Insta. Maybe it's you who's out of touch ya dinosaur.
I got the Bob Ross done on my downstairs hairs last visit. Outta sight.

I got the Bob Ross done on my downstairs hairs last visit. Outta sight.

Just because we are in lockdown doesn't mean we shouldn't have standards. My back hair got conditioned yesterday. A small baby could fall asleep in it as it's such a lush, soft pelt. And my neckbeard is coming along nicely.

Back