Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

I have him on 12 votes (4xBOG: v Hawthorn, Brisbane, Collingwood and Norf). But Deboy and Razor will probably give Cunnington the 3.
After watching the umpiring today I wouldn't be surprised if the only votes he has so far this year are against Freo.

If he isn't voted best captain they're f...ed.
To put himself infront of the playing group last year, the way he's played in finals and the way he's playing his year...
I respected Newman but this bloke is bloody awesome.

All the minrows celebrating how they shut down Dusty meanwhile they didn’t put any work into the best player on the ground

Just a lazy 37 possies a snag and 7 clearances for good measure

Oppo clubs can play tagging wack a mole as much as they want but they can’t stop them all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's an honour and a privilege to watch trent cotchin play. been immense this year
Well said , and I thought he was playing well last year , he s raised it to another level, plays inspired football leading from the front, body on the line relentless football every time he steps over the line Proud and fortunate to have this bloke leading our club and don’t discount him from the brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back