Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go out of the country for 5 minutes and you duds - all of you....all of you- let the Chimp go down. Ffs !!!!

I suspect Hoos or Big Donut 30 may be to blame. Careless spuds.

Ok. Ok. You’re 4 from 4 whilst I’ve been away but the Chimp ? WTF ???

Get him back out there you duds otherwise you will pay the consequences !

Note: I am staying out of the country to keep this winning roll going. Will return after the GF. Good day. Or night as it is here.

Bloody Chimp.....geeez ! Devo.

WOW Brian Taylor interviewed Rick Kennedy ex Footscray player and father of Brooke Kennedy wife of Trent Cotchin after the Friday night match on TV...
Rick Kennedy tough man/player that he was could not speak highly enough of about Trent calling him a beautiful man!... :thumbsu: :heart::thumbsu:

WOW Brian Taylor interviewed Rick Kennedy ex Footscray player and father of Brooke Kennedy wife of Trent Cotchin after the Friday night match on TV...
Rick Kennedy tough man/player that he was could not speak highly enough of about Trent calling him a beautiful man!... :thumbsu: :heart::thumbsu:

Of course he’s beautiful. Best bouffant ever. Period. Makes that Chris Isaak w***er look like an amateur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back