Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was the play on the wing with cotchin and conca? Mouth watering stuff. Someone else might have been involved too but that doesn't matter.

Cotch bleeds yellow and black, just like Richo did..
He fights and scraps for every ball.. And gives everything his got at every contest, not to mention his amazing balance and ability.. Id be ashamed if I was Martin, vickery, jack, Jackson, basically the whole team becoz these guys are plodding along at 70% ATM, they should all appologize to cotch for letting him down, he can't carry the team on his back every week..

But Cotchin...he reminds me of my first love...the most beautifull Miss May my pre school teacher aide...as a young little tacker all i could do was...stare and dribble in awe...

When he kicked a goal with his first kick of his career against the reigning premiers i just knew he was the one...

He is so good its not funny. I have a huge amount of appreciation for his gut running and 1%ers :thumbsu:
Still wished he was our captain this year because he has more influence than Newman but i guess he's showing the team how to do it anyway.

In on Cotch love thread, easily my favourite player to watch atm. His clearance work is just that good, the way he resembles Ablett is just uncanny.

I have a wife who bore me two beautiful children. She cooks like a master chef. She gives head like a vacuum cleaner. Cleans the house and rakes in twice as much money than I do.
And yet, I still wish she was Trent Cotchin.

My wife also does a nice job of washing clothes , but to say I wish she was Trent Cotchin would be a little kinky .;):thumbsu:

clearly has it in him to be one of he all time great Tiger players. if it was 1978 and i had a dufflecoat, Cotchies number would be on the back.

also the fact that any tigers fans with him in their supercoach also have him as skippers sums up who should also have it in real life over Newie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking of making a similar thread after the game. Just watched the replay. He is the kind of player that sees what needs to be done and has the skill and the will power to just grit his teeth and do it. It's what seperates him from our other elite players

Amazing player. Simply breathtaking.

Best we have had in my lifetime that is for certain.

Just oozes class. Had a WCE mate with me today and he was in awe of him, said he was easily best on ground and the best opposition player he has seen since Gary Ablett Jnr and Chris Judd play against the Eagles.

Now that is a compliment! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back