Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see who gets the three votes.

If I was doing the votes
3. Kerr.
2. Cotchin
1. Pridis

Will be interesting to see who gets the three votes.

If I was doing the votes
3. Kerr.
2. Cotchin
1. Pridis

Pretty close I reckon, although either of NicNat or Lids may have stolen the 1 vote.

Pretty close I reckon, although either of NicNat or Lids may have stolen the 1 vote.

Just got a feeling the umps will give cotch 3......

Pridis was great when the game was in the balance..... that sticks out.

... and I still reckon Kerrs best was better than both Judds and Cousins.... But I'm probably on my own on that one.

... and I still reckon Kerrs best was better than both Judds and Cousins.... But I'm probably on my own on that one.

Completely agree with that, was always my favourite West Coast player

Didn't get it as much as the other two, but I would have awarded Priddis the three. Cool and influential when it counted most!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is i was watching the replay of the West Coast game and was only thinking i cant wait to see the 17 on Cotchins back.

Ive been totally against the idea from the moment they brought the skipper in 17 in but its growing on me. He just oozes leadership potential in the mould of a Chris Judd.

Pretty sure he was tagged by Hocking for most of the night. Yet you'd hardly have known. Hocking hardly had a touch as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back