Player Watch #9 Will Hayward - contract extended to 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number37

Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Honestly I don't trust Horse with SF's after what he has done to Papley. Just my 2 cents.
Papley was/is good in the middle in stints, but sure, it has been a little bit of overkill.
Then again our mids were pretty ordinary at times so we can't complain about Horse doing nothing then complain about him doing something, can we?

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
Papley was/is good in the middle in stints, but sure, it has been a little bit of overkill.
Then again our mids were pretty ordinary at times so we can't complain about Horse doing nothing then complain about him doing something, can we?
Perhaps, but as you said it has been overkill. He's most effective as a forward imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
Horse doesn’t know yet but there is a white arc that says 50 and when we are going that way Hayward I reckon should be in there with a few others

Play him there and he will kick a few
I know it has been done to death but I still pisses me off that we literally had no players inside 50 for massive chunks in games this year. Just wtf???

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
I just hope he stays on the fwd line. He's a poacher as noted above. He averages better than a goal per game and has scope to kick a lot more.

With a half decent midfield providing more regular supply, Haylist should aim for a minimum 40 goals in 2019.

Number37

Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
I just hope he stays on the fwd line. He's a poacher as noted above. He averages better than a goal per game and has scope to kick a lot more.

With a half decent midfield providing more regular supply, Haylist should aim for a minimum 40 goals in 2019.
Would that put him above Mitchell as a player B52?

Number37

Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Would get 50 goals pa with a Titch led midfield.
We all know it's all about the Benjamins with Tommy chip-scab.
Hayburner would have to offer some sort of financial incentive for Tommy chip-scab to kick the ball to him. No way he is letting some other player steal his limelight for nix.

Top Bottom