90s player revue nights

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter #1
Did anyone ever go to one of these? A friend recently told me about one at Perth Entertainment Centre where the team did the full monty. Apparently there was a banner to cover the lads once they took their underwear off, but not all the players could fit behind it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
They were all the rage back in the 90s. My cricket club even did them. The stuff that took place just wouldn't fly in today's world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm interested, what sort of stuff took place ...?
Nothing X-rated, per se. But when the Windies were touring in 96/97 they did a KFC commercial. We decided to parody that commercial. We were white guys, so of course, out came the shoe polish.
These days it'd end up on social media and I'd probably lose my job.

royalsfan

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Did anyone ever go to one of these? A friend recently told me about one at Perth Entertainment Centre where the team did the full monty. Apparently there was a banner to cover the lads once they took their underwear off, but not all the players could fit behind it!
Yes. I went to all the reviews. Would love for the club to do them again. I remember Daniel Metropolis and Jako loved dressing up as women! I also remember a very

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter #16
Nothing X-rated, per se. But when the Windies were touring in 96/97 they did a KFC commercial. We decided to parody that commercial. We were white guys, so of course, out came the shoe polish.
These days it'd end up on social media and I'd probably lose my job.
Haha, oh dear. Yeah, it's hard now with everything online

jorel6669

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
I remember them being pretty cringeworthy and designed to give the old nanna fans a bit of a giggle.

I recall Mark Hepburn doing an Elvis bit and singing about Craig Turley losing a testicle.

Top Bottom