Movie 92nd Academy Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Best supporting actor sure has some blockbuster names..

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
The best recent example I can think of in that category was 2012: Waltz (won his 2nd in the category), TLJ (previous winner), De Niro (previous Actor/SA winner), PSH (previous Actor winner), Alan Arkin (previous winner).

This year: Pitt (hasn't won an acting Oscar), Hopkins (previous Actor winner), Hanks (previous 2 x Actor winner), Pesci (previous winner), Pacino (previous Actor winner)

And even though Pitt is the only non-winner of the 10 (shortly to be rectified), he has won an Oscar for producing a Best Picture.

Will probably have some opinions on who wins what tomorrow, but for now all I've got to say is that the only outcome I true care about is Parasite winning BP.

It was the best film of the year (in what was actually a very good year for movies) and it's about time a foreign language film won the top prize.

1917 is very good, but it's also the safest, easiest winner out of the bunch - and the type of movie that gets made every couple of years.

Parasite should win but I doubt it will. Then again, who cares, apart from the pampered movie people who attend the awards?

Parasite should win but I doubt it will. Then again, who cares, apart from the pampered movie people who attend the awards?

Well a victory for Parasite would probably do wonders in terms of getting people to see it who otherwise wouldn't. And hey, it'd be nice for the best movie of the year to win the premier award for best movie of the year for once (especially given how close Roma came to pulling it off last year).

Well a victory for Parasite would probably do wonders in terms of getting people to see it who otherwise wouldn't. And hey, it'd be nice for the best movie of the year to win the premier award for best movie of the year for once (especially given how close Roma came to pulling it off last year).
Roma? Haven’t seen such an overrated movie in some time.

What are the chances Seven add more commercials in those states and territory.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back