94 days and counting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it really that long to go???

For me season 2001 has already began...
the boys are back into training and some are much meaner and leaner than they were last pre season...
Looks promising...
This is where the team starts to form, you cant just walk up and start the season...
But we are lucky living up here in Qld cause the weather is great and we still get to training in the afternoon...

Lucky u living in QLD!!!!
Might have to go up and check out this pre-season stuff, all Stkilda seem to do is run around 3 footy oval, but don't mind that....

I'm just lucky to have such good friends living up there to keep me informed and let me talk to Simon...YAY
THANKS GUYS!!

------------------
GO LIONS!

Hey...
If i lived in Melbourne.
I would be at all the teams training sessions...
Oh man... just the thought of it...
ps. anyone got a job going down there...hehehe

hey no fair!!!!!!!!
wait till my maths class no bludge there!!!

i'll just call in sick for your work everyday and soak up the sun, and go to training!!!

------------------
GO LIONS!

can someone enlighten us southern folk how many days it will be til we see a lions game in the city which is the home of footy-melbourne,beautiful one day,shytehouse the next!or to be stolen from u ppl up nth-victoria,beautiful one day shytehouse the same day and the next.

Well it is really nice to hear that other people are going to watch the guys train...

Does BROWNY really look that good??? hehehe
I just thought it was me noticing how great he is looking hehehehe

And he is actually learning to cook for himself too...

And the person in Melb who sent the rain up here can take it back now... as it is no fun watching the guys train in the puddles of mud and water...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back