Rod Stroker

Hall of Famer
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
The ‘94 prelim should be known as: Revenge of the Umpires.
What were they getting revenge on?

They're savaging us early. Gave a free against Ischenko for charging Barnes but missing him. Gave a free against Corey on the wing for holding his ground in a marking contest against Handley.

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Stroke
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
What were they getting revenge on?

They're savaging us early. Gave a free against Ischenko for charging Barnes but missing him. Gave a free against Corey on the wing for holding his ground in a marking contest against Handley.
True.

Swap Revenge with Attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharpy05

Premium Gold
Jun 9, 2010
Launceston
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Liverpool
McAdams last game for North. a big fall from the 1993 season.
Roberts comes in after 16 week out and didn't do much, he replaced Romero from the previous final, who then went to Bulldogs in pre-season draft.
Mann's last game for North, he goes to Fremantle. As he is a contracted player we have access to pick a 16yo in a mini draft - Stuart Cochrane.
Surprise, surprise * make an agreement with Freo to not sign any contracted player who finish below * on the ladder. This gives * the no1 pick in the 16 year old mini draft, their selection - Matthew Lloyd (basically draft tampering)

Last edited:

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
fu** me. I felt it all over again.

Absolutely torched a GF spot. I almost forgot how good Stevo and Scwatta were. Schwatta's half volley pick and full speed then 30m handball.

Carey looked cooked in the last 5 minutes. Probably his calf.

One of the greatest quarters ever. Mid 90s was the greatest style of football.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Suspended
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
A Geelong supporter apologized to me after the match.

Of course, I take personal blame for the result as a decade earlier I was an indoor cricket team mate of Leigh Tudors, and I will forever rue the fact that I did not completely destroy one of his knees in an "accidental" collision.

Top Bottom