Game Day 94 PF NM vs Cats - now on Fox Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

The ‘94 prelim should be known as: Revenge of the Umpires.
What were they getting revenge on?

They're savaging us early. Gave a free against Ischenko for charging Barnes but missing him. Gave a free against Corey on the wing for holding his ground in a marking contest against Handley.

Ugh.

Right in ******* front of me.

What were they getting revenge on?

They're savaging us early. Gave a free against Ischenko for charging Barnes but missing him. Gave a free against Corey on the wing for holding his ground in a marking contest against Handley.

True.

Swap Revenge with Attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McAdams last game for North. a big fall from the 1993 season.
Roberts comes in after 16 week out and didn't do much, he replaced Romero from the previous final, who then went to Bulldogs in pre-season draft.
Mann's last game for North, he goes to Fremantle. As he is a contracted player we have access to pick a 16yo in a mini draft - Stuart Cochrane.
Surprise, surprise * make an agreement with Freo to not sign any contracted player who finish below * on the ladder. This gives * the no1 pick in the 16 year old mini draft, their selection - Matthew Lloyd (basically draft tampering)

Last edited:
To Gary Ablett's credit, as soon as he kicked the goal, he ran straight to his foe Mick Martyn to shake hands and offer commiserations.

Oh wait a minute, he didn't do that. Because he is a s**t bloke and a campaigner of a human being.

* me. I felt it all over again.

Absolutely torched a GF spot. I almost forgot how good Stevo and Scwatta were. Schwatta's half volley pick and full speed then 30m handball.

Carey looked cooked in the last 5 minutes. Probably his calf.

One of the greatest quarters ever. Mid 90s was the greatest style of football.

A Geelong supporter apologized to me after the match.

Of course, I take personal blame for the result as a decade earlier I was an indoor cricket team mate of Leigh Tudors, and I will forever rue the fact that I did not completely destroy one of his knees in an "accidental" collision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back