Current 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein charged with murder

Remove this Banner Ad

So if KM is pregnant she surely can't be on meth and surely can't of gone off Tuesday night to party?? Right? Please tell me she's not taking drugs when she's pregnant.

Is that why she believed JS even if her gut was telling her something was seriously amiss. Was she in such denial? Did she buy some story that CM had gone off happily with a secure family member or friend? That CM was off in a remote area, camping or something, and couldn't be reached by phone?

Was she hoping so badly this was true, that she convinced herself it was? Until Thursday when he went out to pick CM up but then just drove around for hours, all the time KM frantically ringing him?

Is that why he took off at 4.30 am with the lights off? Were the lights off so as not to alert KM he was home? Had he snuck back in middle of the night to get what he needed?

Was KM wanting custody of CM and JS didn't and that was his motive for murder?

I really want to believe the "mother" is not involved.

So if KM is pregnant she surely can't be on meth and surely can't of gone off Tuesday night to party?? Right? Please tell me she's not taking drugs when she's pregnant.

Is that why she believed JS even if her gut was telling her something was seriously amiss. Was she in such denial? Did she buy some story that CM had gone off happily with a secure family member or friend? That CM was off in a remote area, camping or something, and couldn't be reached by phone?

Was she hoping so badly this was true, that she convinced herself it was? Until Thursday when he went out to pick CM up but then just drove around for hours, all the time KM frantically ringing him?

Is that why he took off at 4.30 am with the lights off? Were the lights off so as not to alert KM he was home? Had he snuck back in middle of the night to get what he needed?

This is an interesting theory.
Has someone got the daily telegraph story they recently published about JS ‘tortured life’? Unless it was already posted here , I haven’t seen it though. Guess I shouldn’t ask as I haven’t subscribed to the DT.

The woman seems hopeless, licking windows, killing people whilst driving on meth, at the very least she waited 15-20 hours to report her daughter missing, which is disgraceful. She also introduced a man into her life who is a recent felon with a history of drug use, that is just sheer negligence.

This case sucks.

Reports coming in that Ch7 news reported not long ago today, that Charlise's mother is pregnant. (still to verify this as being what was reported)
That was quick work - he’s only been out of jail since November. I wonder when they met.

Maybe it was the mother who recorded their phone conversations when he was at Bunnings.
I had a thought that he may have threatened her to stay quiet, she’s alerted the police while he was gone and they listened in.

But them saying she is unapproachable to interview and that CM wasn’t reported missing till Friday makes all that unlikely.

Looks to me like there might be a heap of AV cctv out there already anyway, even if most of the time we aren't aware it's there.

It’s not common, large areas and big buildings like Bunnings is virtually useless because it picks up literally every sound.,

And the worse thing is, you just know there are dozens of potential cases just like it scattered around the nation.

Fills you with despair.
While it is generally rare for it to get this far, it beggars belief how many junkies like this live with their kids etc…
When you see 15yr kids out stealing cars etc.. it’s mainly because the parents are deadbeats like these..

Sadly, special care nurseries around Vic at least, in both regional and city hospitals, are full of newborns going through withdrawals because their mothers (and fathers if involved) do exactly what this mother has been doing. It's not a nice experience when a newborn screams continually because it has f***ed up parent/s. Bu tit is far more common than most people would be aware of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has someone got the daily telegraph story they recently published about JS ‘tortured life’? Unless it was already posted here , I haven’t seen it though. Guess I shouldn’t ask as I haven’t subscribed to the DT.
Will this do?

'The mother of the man charged with murdering his stepdaughter Charlise Mutten has defended her “tortured” son.
“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners,” Ms Stein, 56, told the Daily Telegraph in an exclusive interview.'

“Justin’s had a pretty tortured life.'

'Post-mortem examination to determine the cause and “purpose” of Charlise’s death is expected to take roughly a week, police say.'

What you want which I've already quoted from in here from tonight (7:01pm and 7:12pm AEST), but which appears to have been updated thereafter (7:29pm). It's the Daily Telegraph article below.

Charlise Mutten: Annemie and Justin Stein speak out about accused killer Justin Stein

'The mother of the man charged with killing nine-year-old Charlise Mutten says her Cranbrook-educated son Justin Stein had a ‘tortured’ life.'

The press appear to be sticking to this. MaStein allegedly has phone conversations with Ms Mutten discussing purchasing a number of 20kg sandbags from a hardware store, “to fuel a boat and then try and float that boat on the wate
The media keep repeating this non sensical statement ad nauseam

You don't fuel a boat with sandbags ffs

This is an interesting theory.
Doesn’t say anything more than she (JS’ mother) said that he had a ‘pretty tortured life’ and that she didn’t approve of JS/KM relationship.

The media keep repeating this non sensical statement ad nauseam

You don't fuel a boat with sandbags ffs
No you weigh down a barrel with sand. Except he made it too heavy for him to move it. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

While it is generally rare for it to get this far, it beggars belief how many junkies like this live with their kids etc…
When you see 15yr kids out stealing cars etc.. it’s mainly because the parents are deadbeats like these..
Really admire those kids who do battle through all the shame, deprivation and dysfunction and make something of their lives.
It must be so tough to keep positive and not morph into a deadbeat yourself or even worse.
Can never know what that stranger walking past you or that random person at the check-out has endured.
Anyway, derailing the thread.

How does that explain Justin Stein coming from where he did and with his very privileged background?

Will this do?

'The mother of the man charged with murdering his stepdaughter Charlise Mutten has defended her “tortured” son.
“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners,” Ms Stein, 56, told the Daily Telegraph in an exclusive interview.'

“Justin’s had a pretty tortured life.'

'Post-mortem examination to determine the cause and “purpose” of Charlise’s death is expected to take roughly a week, police say.'

What you want which I've already quoted from in here from tonight (7:01pm and 7:12pm AEST), but which appears to have been updated thereafter (7:29pm). It's the Daily Telegraph article below.

Charlise Mutten: Annemie and Justin Stein speak out about accused killer Justin Stein

'The mother of the man charged with killing nine-year-old Charlise Mutten says her Cranbrook-educated son Justin Stein had a ‘tortured’ life.'
Thanks. The comment “can’t choose their partners”. Weird statement seen as that he’s been charged so I’d say he’s worse than the two. Unless there is more to the story with regards to KM.

Thanks. The comment “can’t choose their partners”. Weird statement seen as that he’s been charged so I’d say he’s worse than the two. Unless there is more to the story with regards to KM.
I assume the mother is biased to her son and didnt see him as a junkie but just ‘troubled’ and felt he was way better than to be with a ‘junkie’.

Well good old Mumma Stein is defending her boy Justin and throwing Kallista under the bus! Now we know who is paying for his lawyers and I'm guessing Kallista's looking at Legal Aid. Just disgusting to me that she's defending him.

The mother of the man charged with murdering his stepdaughter Charlise Mutten has defended her “tortured” son.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners,” Ms Stein, 56, told the Daily Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

“Justin’s had a pretty tortured life.

It would hurt anyone (to have a child go through this), it doesn’t matter who you are it would hurt you because parents know their children and, you know, as I said, the mother is the one they need to talk to.”

Ms Stein described Charlise as “a lovely little girl and beautiful little girl (who) definitely didn’t deserve this.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/25fa472953531f40845e28400caf9e31

Well good old Mumma Stein is defending her boy Justin and throwing Kallista under the bus! Now we know who is paying for his lawyers and I'm guessing Kallista's looking at Legal Aid. Just disgusting to me that she's defending him.

The mother of the man charged with murdering his stepdaughter Charlise Mutten has defended her “tortured” son.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners,” Ms Stein, 56, told the Daily Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

“Justin’s had a pretty tortured life.

It would hurt anyone (to have a child go through this), it doesn’t matter who you are it would hurt you because parents know their children and, you know, as I said, the mother is the one they need to talk to.”

Ms Stein described Charlise as “a lovely little girl and beautiful little girl (who) definitely didn’t deserve this.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/25fa472953531f40845e28400caf9e31

Agree, the Steins imo have signalled they're going to defend their son by throwing the mother under a bus and they have a lot of money to put into it.

No encouragement there to urge her son to talk to the police, he's declined to make any statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back