Current 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein charged with murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning! So the mum was in rehab two months ago and boasted of bonking the baby daddy/alleged murderer in the car park 😛.

Can we start a GoFundMe for the unborn child’s future psych sessions?

“I was conceived in the back of a ute in a rehab facility car park before my dad killed my sister and went to jail”.

How do you know it’s a scammer?

It might not be but to be fair the wording of it sounds very scripted and like a tv ad-he could be a legitimate friend of hers and that might be how he talks normally but i can understand why people would be suspicious.

How do you know it’s a scammer?

It might not be a scammer but this is what makes me suspicious:

1. It's a high profile case so ripe for scammer pickings
2. The wording is off, it's scripted, not personalised
3. "Ian" doesn't state what his connection to the grandmother is
4. I believe it's not just the grandmother that Charlise was living with but there's also a grandfather but no mention of him
5. Hearsay, but I was told in a private message that the Mutten family are not wealthy like the Steins but reasonably well off so not sure they'd need the money
6. The grandmother has made no public statements. So that doesn't seem to fit with her authorising a go fund me page on her behalf
7. The organisers photo matches this name and photo on a Facebook account that screams scammer to me: https://www.facebook.com/ian.brooke.716

Anyway I've reported it for investigation because then it's up to gofundme to decide if it's legit or not.

If anyone else shares my suspicions then please report it. There's a link on the gofundme page "report fundraiser" and takes 2 minutes.

The more reports gofundme get, the more likely they are to investigate it. I hate to see people doing their dough and having their kindness taken advantage of.

4. I believe it's not just the grandmother that Charlise was living with but there's also a grandfather but no mention of him
5. Hearsay, but I was told in a private message that the Mutten family are not wealthy like the Steins but reasonably well off so not sure they'd need the money
6. The grandmother has made no public statements. So that doesn't seem to fit with her authorising a go fund me page on her behalf
7. The organisers photo matches this name and photo on a Facebook account that screams scammer to me: https://www.facebook.com/ian.brooke.716

Anyway I've reported it for investigation because then it's up to gofundme to decide if it's legit or not.

If anyone else shares my suspicions then please report it. There's a link on the gofundme page "report fundraiser" and takes 2 minutes.

The more reports gofundme get, the more likely they are to investigate it. I hate to see people doing their dough and having their kindness taken advantage of.
Yes, the GoFundMe pages are usually more personalised than you have described and have immediate links to the family that can be verified. You are right to raise questions. If it's legit then it needs to be shown to be so.

There's also another one put up by Zadika Daniels. At least she says she knows one of Charlise's aunts who put her in contact with the grandmother, so that the grandmother is now the beneficiary.

That does look suspicious to me. I just dutifully reported it also. Performing my Karenly duties. Speaking of which, hope that radio broadcaster gets in trouble for that competition he ran on Charlise’s name.

Morning! So the mum was in rehab two months ago and boasted of bonking the baby daddy/alleged murderer in the car park 😛.

Can we start a GoFundMe for the unborn child’s future psych sessions?

“I was conceived in the back of a ute in a rehab facility car park before my dad killed my sister and went to jail”.
Who paid for the rehab?

Who paid for the rehab?

It's a lot of money.

She can't hide forever, the cops will eventually have to be given access. ***

The thought she could have done that to her child and dispose of her in a drum makes me want to throw up.

If this report written on the 17th of January by the Daily Mail is accurate and both Justin AND Kallista said to police that they saw Charlise on the verandah on Thursday afternoon, then it's a poor indictment on Kallista because according to police Charlise had been deceased for more than 24 hours by then.

"The stepfather and mother of Charlise Mutten have told police they can't remember what she was wearing when last seen on the verandah of the wedding venue property Wildenstein last Thursday afternoon."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wist-search-Charlise-Mutten-Mount-Wilson.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be a general assumption that Kallista came from a poor or working class background but she could come from a wealthy family, a well off family or a middle class family. We don't know.
My assumption is that there is some wealth in her family, from what I've seen rumoured.
But nothing like on the scale of the Stein's.

Most likely, it's an expensive rehab clinic
20k a month is being reported.

'Kallista Mutten stayed at the $20,000 a month Sydney Clinic at Bronte Beach last November just two months before her nine-year-old daughter's alleged murder on January 11 or 12.'

20k a month is being reported.

'Kallista Mutten stayed at the $20,000 a month Sydney Clinic at Bronte Beach last November just two months before her nine-year-old daughter's alleged murder on January 11 or 12.'

Have to wonder about the 'alleged' murder inclusion. Not as if she put herself and 100 kgs of sand in the barrel. Unless it's an undisclosed form of euthanasia

Sounds like a private clinic apparently used by celebrities

Article quoted a fellow-client as stating KM swapped rollies for Coke (or something like that). Last November. The whole corvid thing is a blur to me, but would licking rollies pre-swap-for-coke be corvid-safe? Or did KM carry a container of sterilised water with her when manufacturing the rollies ? And could life get any more insane

not to mention sex in the ute during 'access'. Where were Hazzard and Chant?

But the accused is in Silverwater undergoing corvid isolation at the moment. So life did become more insane

Last edited:
Maybe there was some family dispute Kallista Mutten had with someone(s) in Justin Stein's family, and she had been banished from Wildenstein?

A few missing links and dates in this case just reported today below.

'The mother gushed to a friend that she was engaged, happy and loving life in the Blue Mountains. Her fiance Justin Stein ... was the man of her dreams, she said in a series of Facebook messages obtained by the Herald.

“He’s amazing and treats me so good. He’s completely loyal and I have no worries, I know his heart is with me,” she told her friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of her safety''

'The couple had met while Ms Mutten was in prison'

The pair had written letters to one another for the two remaining years of her prison sentence and were engaged soon after her release.'

'They were on a good wicket – the pair were contemplating a move to far North Queensland to find work and continue their new life together.'

'Ms Mutten had recently gotten her driver’s licence back after a long suspension following her conviction for dangerous driving occasioning death.'

'In the messages from December 5, she said she was excited to see her nine-year-old daughter Charlise, who would come to visit just before Christmas to spend her school holidays at Wildenstein'

My daughter comes on the 21st, so I’m looking forward to that,” she said.'

'Charlise was not in touch with her biological father Scott Hensby, a cousin of Mr Hensby said on Friday.'

'“Scott is extremely distraught, the whole family is distressed,” Shiney Lee Hensby said. “It is especially difficult because he hadn’t had contact with Charlise for a very long time, he and Kallista split up when Charlise was a baby.”'

'Homicide detectives are now awaiting the results of Charlise’s autopsy, which began on Thursday and continued on Friday,'

How did they meet when she was in prison (above) ? Wasn't he also in prison at that time? Or was he not in prison but somehow managed to meet a woman who was in prison?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back