MagpieGirl_13

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2007
Regional Queensland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
ATW Eagles: 08 PREMIERS!!
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sky is falling, once again. Lets sack the coach, dropkick the players.

FFS.

It aint ____ing the end of the ____ing world.....:rolleyes:

Get a grip people!!!

OniAu

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
another classic thread , seriously people chill out lol

you can be passionate yeah, but to turn on the team the moment you have a loss just shows stupidity. dont be in it just for the highs and want blood the moment something goes wrong.

frustrating threads on the pies board atm, bordering on embarassing

burtpies

Senior List
Mar 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
IDIOTS!!!!!
What were you saying prior to the game, seeing we'd beaten Geelong and thrashed West coast. MM is the best thing to happen to this club in the last decade, who do you want, Ross Lyon or Mark Harvey.
Need I say more

cookie monster

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
hes not that bad, but to make excuses out of the umpiring is poor forms. You had as many crap decisions as we did, and they hurt each team.

in regard to your defending, well theres not much you can do. brown imo is somewhat overrated, but fev was on fire today. harry o is not and will neva be a good FB, Wakelin has had his time. Other than that you might still say you have Presti, which on his day is good, but will also soon succumb to retirement.

dont take me the wrong way here, im not trolling. But collingwood will struggle to win a flag until they can fully develop there defence. Its probably wore than ours atm!

Guh... *slaps forehead*.

Okay, tell me this, how many times have you made finals in the last 8 years?

What Malthouse provides is chances, and it's no-ones fault but the playing group to capitalise on those chances that they receive. Malthouse is a good coach, end of story.

goalpie

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2005
Up a crack
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pink Sydney Swines
Never liked him. Will never win us a premiership. Wish he would piss off and go back the eagles and take that McKenna knob with him. Those two dont resemble anything about collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the_fresh

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
dowdenphotography.com
Never liked him. Will never win us a premiership. Wish he would piss off and go back the eagles and take that McKenna knob with him. Those two dont resemble anything about collingwood.

Yeah even if you left your keys in your car parked outside their house they wouldn't steal it!

Who cares if they don't "resemble Collingwood"? Mick is the best coach in the AFL for Collingwood at the moment.

If we sacked mick, number of clubs would fall over themselves or him see st.kilda.

Choco? so we can play an even more annoying game plane of chipping the ball and choke worse.

No ill deal with mick, at least i know we will play hard competive football. This was a bad week, but s**t already sack malthouse, 20 minutes and it'll be eddie is a bad president

magpietray

Senior List
Apr 10, 2008
wyndham vale
AFL Club
Collingwood
why is it that nobody listens to the whole press conference and they only bring up his comments on the umpiring malthouse said that carlton played better than us. oh and by the way how are port travelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why would we want mark williams to coach us

Big Bucks

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2006
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
IDIOTS!!!!!
What were you saying prior to the game, seeing we'd beaten Geelong and thrashed West coast. MM is the best thing to happen to this club in the last decade, who do you want, Ross Lyon or Mark Harvey.
Need I say more

Neither.
I will take Mark Chocco Williams.

Nasma

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I know this is your board guys, but from outside it seems that MM is an amazing coach. You've come very close to three premierships. Also, near the end of H&A last year it wasn't looking too good, and yet you really switched it on come finals.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
This is the most moronic thread I've ever seen posted anywhere in my life.

Without Malthouse you'll find that Collingwood's side is very, very ordinary. His tactics and player selections for certain positions are second to none.

Without him Collingwood would be a bottom 6 side.

Apr 2, 2007
Mitchum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lakers,Rams,Dodgers,ManU
Guh... *slaps forehead*.

Okay, tell me this, how many times have you made finals in the last 8 years?

What Malthouse provides is chances, and it's no-ones fault but the playing group to capitalise on those chances that they receive. Malthouse is a good coach, end of story.
Good point but lets discuss your handle, Eddie Betts is not a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back