A 100 goal season & Ben Brown: is he overwhelmingly the most capable player of achieving it again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Absolute gun. Can kick straight, beautiful mark, has an excellent work rate and it sounds like he is determined to get the best out of himself. I reckon he'll do it in the next 5 years as North moves back into finals contention.

- Kennedy hasn't quite been able to achieve it while Eagles were near the top so can't see him doing it now.
- Swans need Reid back to take some attention away from Buddy so he can dominate again.

Last edited:

Easily the best in the business right now.

Highly unmarketable face (despite Lingy trailblazing in that dept) so unlikely to turn into the smug media campaigners like Rance and Danger which is a huge bonus.

I think he revels in his ugliness to be honest. He got into the ranga promo on 360 a while back, dousing his horrid melon in sauce.

I think nobody will kick 100 unless there is a dramatic change in the game. Can see him get a Coleman or two and go to 80 goals or so in a season. 100 is a massive feat with todays double teaming in defence. North will need a premiership team if hes to do it, he is a dead eye and a top mark so hes a good chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think nobody will kick 100 unless there is a dramatic change in the game. Can see him get a Coleman or two and go to 80 goals or so in a season. 100 is a massive feat with todays double teaming in defence. North will need a premiership team if hes to do it, he is a dead eye and a top mark so hes a good chance.
If you delete the game vs GC that was played in a swimming pool and Nth barely scored, Brown is on track.

Ben Brown is a better player than Daniher, no doubt.

Brown is accurate, less flashy but knows his limitations and gets the job done. Daniher plays like a school kid and can't kick straight for goal. I would say Daniher has far more upside Brown though.
So I have been hearing for the last five years. Let’s face it one came into the game with an AFL royalty name, and the other came to the competition’s ugly duckling.

BBB is delivering in spades here and now, upside is just another way of saying our guy is not so good now, but with a bit of luck he might be okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back