A 2 ruckmen forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

Errol Street

All Australian
Jun 2, 2007
Errol Street Nth Melb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I still dont know why Scott persists with playing Hale, McIntosh/Goldstein and Hansen all in the forwrd line. Too many talls. 2 is enough esp when Hale is not taking grabs

In the last qtr Wells got run down as he was looking for a led in the forward line and the big men stood there like stunned mullets.

It hasnt worked this year at all.

es

NOK has to come in this week. If he nails a few in a big Friday night match it could be the making of the kid.

I thought this from about 3mins into the game. NOK would have been perfect down there next to Hansen. Hale is just not the right kind of player to build a forward line around.

More importantly, we need an actual structure. Petrie is injured, I get that but we need to have a real forward line. When Brisbane went forward they knew who they were kicking it to, we had no idea and basically just relied on belting the living crap out of the Lions in the middle.

Our Full Forward this season has almost always being the resting ruckman. Says it all about our forward set up.

NOK has to come in this week. If he nails a few in a big Friday night match it could be the making of the kid.

Imagine if Hale played on Friday night in his form.

We would be laughed off the ground.
He is just crap as a forward

I say drop Hale and bring back Azz Edwards/ Nath O'Keefe or Ben "The Milky Bar Kid" Warren

Warren was great at the start of the season and hes been alright in the VFL, everyones been goin on about Edwards too and why he isn't in the squad is beyond me.
As for NOK, I haven't really rated him that much but he seems to do great in the VFL.

So Scotts got a nice bundle of blokes to pick from if he wants to stop bein dumb and even out the forward line with smalls and talls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back