Prediction A bold prediction…

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can get an elite Key Forward, Defender, Inside Mid and Daicos.

Our leaders don’t shaft us asking for a million a season.

And Grundy going back to 2018-19 form, possibly.

We will win multiple flags in the 20s.
Thoughts?

I've honestly felt that we would do that in the last decade and the one before, buy there's every chance it comes off.

We should be aiming to peak at 25/26 just before the Tassie team comes in. Don't want to get stuck in a rebuild with all the concessions.

win 2026 to 2028 then mcrae gets crook in the week before the 2029 grand final and bucks takes over (returned to be assistant coach) and the Pies win the game and bucks thanks jmac in post match interviews and invites him on the end of season trip with all drinks included....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts?

In the 70's and 80's when we kept coming up short use to say to my mates once we get over the hump they'll keep coming

Along comes 1990 and I think here we go.....

20 years later 2010 again here we go.....

Still waiting

Would love multiple but can we get 1 inside the 20 years thanks

27 28 29 30

C6-B35096-3360-4-FC5-91-DD-BFB5-EA089-E37.png

It will take a bold strategy to win flags from 14th on the ladder Cotton!!

seriously though, we have the core to contend, Grundy could make or break us, if he doesn’t get back to million dollar form I reckon we’re screwed especially when you factor in we’re paying part of Treloars wage and some say Phillips wage, in this day and age you can’t compete when 10-12% of your cap is going to dead wood or to prop up competing sides.

We do have 2 young players with the surname of Daicos though, so who knows…

Last edited:
Thoughts?
We need at least one top level key forward, and without the ability to draft one before 2024, and virtually no cattle to trade, multiple flags seems a pipe dream, BUT.....

In GW we trust, all others, meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back