Prediction A bold prediction…

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like that some time but truth is 61 today. As I have seen 2 in that time and we aren’t looking like contending anytime soon to see more than 1 will be a positive outcome. Realistic unfortunately.
im 36 today... hoping for a bag between now and then... at the very least.. id like to see us get another 1 or 2 before the blue baggers.

Of course we have had chances. I’ve been to 12 Collingwood GFs for 2 wins.

It’s now an 18 team comp and maybe soon 19. That dilutes your chances compared to the past.

Have to say I can’t agree with your idea of mucking up a dynasty team. In 18 the cards fell well for us and we almost pinched a flag. That was the weakest GF team of Collingwood I have seen. We have mucked up since and are in a pretty big hole

I would love to see a dynasty type team, like I have seen the Blues, Hawks, Tigers, Lions and Cats have had in my time. We have had one since the 1920s/30s. There hard to do
theodore_roosevelt_man_in_the_arena_speech_poster-r7d47b012c97c4c718d2ae172bd6477b6_kmk_8byvr_...jpg
I'll take us being The Man in the Arena as often as we have been.

1. DeGoey will average 30+ and a goal a game to win the Brownlow
2. Moore will go back to CHF/Ruck and kick 40 + goals.
3. Brodie will be the next Captain.
4. 85000 members
5. Daics rising star.
6. McRaeShine.

7. COVID KAPUT!

Darcy Moore to play ruck and win the Brownlow.

Would love nothing more. I’ve got a young son now and it’s my dream to see us win a flag together. Almost happened in 2018 however he was only 3 months old. Have a good feeling about this coaching group being put together, just need that key forward now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back