Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
H2j9D09.gif

I think you all would agree with me ....the Bombers are the Mammoth of the SFA .....the Colossus, by which all other teams judge themselves .....so don't disappear join us in the celebration of 3 Bombers significant achievements

So when our players reach significant Milestones ....we at the Bombers Celebrate in Style

1552981693294.png Introducing iDon a Bombers Hall of Fame member, congratulating him on 400 games this week

Such is the esteem that Idon is held .....the Bombers Hall of Fame was named after him ...The iDon hall of fame was launched with inaugural inductees iDon, ant555, loopy_cam, beez and dougthelegend honoured.

1. Tell us where you started your careers & who recruited you to the SFA
Came across the league when I was in my banter high school playing days where my school footy team was involved in "discussions" with opposing teams. Looking back was quite the pack mentality and really is the SFA any different. Signed up with the bombers due to supporting them.

2. Would you like to give some thoughts to who had the most influence on you & some of your memories over the journey thus far
Being a one club player, been a pleasure to play with many champions of the league including Ant, dougthelegend, loopy_cam and boncer. Great to get to game 400 playing with him again as we would have joined the bombers nearly the same time. Playing in 5 flags for the club has been awesome as well.

3. Idon 400 games mate .....what changes have you seen at the bombers over the seasons
We have been a roller coaster of a club; name changes, controversies, premierships, chokes. You name it, we have done it. Has been a rocky road last few seasons, not knowing if the red carpet is rolled out to us.

Our name change? Lol well that was just weird and embarrassing. Bombers forever.
Haro saga was dark for us.
Loopy_Cam getting a team out week in and week out
KohPai really turning our club around after Haro and blooding such great leaders for the future in Coach and Tony.

4. Who have you bantered battled with the journey that sticks in your mind

Not many would know who I am to banter with, I do enjoy the Roys games. Lovely gentlemen.

5. How does the SFA look now compared to when you first started ....what makes you happy & what makes you sad

Much more activity which is a blessing and a curse. Have to filter through the s**t to get to the good stuff. Seems to have ditracted from the actual games now which means achievements are not celebrated as much.

6. Who was your first Captain ......and then who was your Best Captain

Think it was Dougthelegend but could be wrong. Loopy was great when we needed him to keep the team to gether and Koh has really nailed our resurrection from the Haro dark days

7. The Bombers are a celebrated club now .....how do you feel about the clubs Leadership & Direction (please in aswering remember Kim Jong-un )

Great. Celebrate and Embrace our leaders.

8. Who would you like to thank and acknowledge on this great achievement

Thank all the captains for keeping the bombers together and the league admins for continuing to grow the league.

Quick Questions
1. Posting & engaging or posting deprivation ? deprivation
2. Should the SFA expand the # of Clubs NO

3. Should the Gumbies get rid of that horse? meh

4. Should the Bombers take a step back, so other clubs can catchup ? I enjoy winning to much

5. Which club has the worse club facilities ? equally bad

1552982926630.png Introducing akkaps and congratulating him on 200 games this week

I started at the East Side Hawks, recruited by boncer34 on a lonely Tuesday night just before s15
2. Would you like to give some thoughts to who had the most influence on you & some of your memories over the journey thus far

3. Idon 400 games mate .....what changes have you seen at the bombers over the seasons

Round 12 of Season 16. Gold City Royals v Alberton Swamprats, me and MoOP going toe to toe getting the first thread to 1,000+
5. How does the SFA look now compared to when you first started ....what makes you happy & what makes you sad
S15 had 8 teams, and you’d play some teams 3 teams in the season. Posting was a lot less. And getting to ~75 posts pp was considered spam.
Itsmyshow (I think) was my first captain. And I’ve had too many captains to remember all of this.
7. The Bombers are a celebrated club now .....how do you feel about the clubs Leadership & Direction (please in aswering remember Kim Jong-un )
Who are our captains again??

WW Comment
:think:... Some of these SFA greats are quite modest and men of very few words .....preferring to let their Qooty exploits do the talking

1552983011846.png Introducing VSTone and congratulating him on 100 games this week

Dragons...Cammo6556

WFL has been in the trenches with me every step of the way.

GWBogan would be the one.

the sim...

Hate... Matty411...;)

a great mob

Hatchy1992 and Kohphi

Lets have a look at these 3 Bombers Impressive Careers ......Idon also impressively has 5 Premierships, from 34 finals played at the Bombers ...a True Legend

1552983659569.png 1552983714494.png 1552983738410.png

So please sign the book below please & leave your congratulatory Comments below ......but NaturalDisaster & Elton Johns Wig none of these type of comments .....or you'll be ejected and reported to you club elders

[IMG='width:361px;']http://clipart-library.com/img/2025550.gif[/IMG] .
giphy.gif

So lets join together as a League and congratulate these Bombers Stalwarts

original.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to invite some of the players old team mates and in Idons case many Premiership team mates to comment

ant555 .....Premiership Team mate & Hall of Famer

Mobbs ......with whom Idon now joins 4 other legends in the 400 game club

boncer34 ....Bombers Legend

Tony Lynn 15 ....current Captain to say a few words

beez .....Premiership Team Mate & Hall of Famer

Last edited:

Probs the only time something has gone down on you mate so I am not surprised you are wishing it happens again soon.
Look mate. Let me just have my likes and enjoy the rest of my day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 games Dragons, 94 games Bombers for VSTone ... I expected better from you WaynesWorld19
The 100th game this weekend .....so we celebrate the achievement

Although akkaps could be described as a SFA whore (represented 6 clubs) ......his highest tally was 38 at the Dragons .....any congratulations and comments Hatchy?

Josh ....the thread was finished and ready to post last night .....then freakin Big Footy goes down & I was stuck with it open in my browser
It's now called Bigtanic.

Josh ....the thread was finished and ready to post last night .....then freakin Big Footy goes down & I was stuck with it open in my browser
What on Earth I don't care whatsoever.

But you're still here.
Mistakenly thought it was about some significant milestones, rather than post timing errancy and Wayno's browser habits.

Mistakenly thought it was about some significant milestones, rather than post timing errancy and Wayno's browser habits.
iDon ....joining the 400 club, a Bombers Hall of Famer, probably the most important achievement of any club award .....and that's not significant ?????.....you're a hard marker

Sorry ....and 5 premierships !!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back