Rumour A Book Into Mechanics of AFL Commish Has Been Formally Commissioned

Remove this Banner Ad

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
A Book Into (potential/alleged) AFL Corruption Has Been Formally Commissioned

BigFooty’s favourite left field Italo Australian Poster has been contacted by a credible soul, very impressed by my research into (allegedly) AFL Corruption/impropriety…. Very intrigued by the links/puzzles and mathematical genius posted on here in recent years, and not appreciated by uneducated, unenlightened, rude, beer drinking bogan who thinks Carrie Bickmore is hot.

So much so, that a book has been commissioned by a publisher, using that Catogg’s data.

Said writer may rise and shine on a Sunday morning, and speak via idiot box.

Said writer known to many.

Said writer also looking very hard at Western Australian Powerbase Mechanisms……

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Dossy Wossy and my other haters, you lose.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well done to you but I sincerely hope you haven’t gone early or you are going to be looking at a new name or even exile

Was approached about a year ago, and have given author time to research in silence, a post on here about a certain powerbase structure caused little ripple on here but pricked journo’s ear, and was contacted after that.

BigFooty’s favourite left field Italo Australian Poster has been contacted by a credible soul, very impressed by my research into AFL Corruption…. Very intrigued by the links/puzzles and mathematical genius posted on here in recent years, and not appreciated by uneducated, unenlightened, rude, beer drinking bogan who thinks Carrie Bickmore is hot.

So much so, that a book has been commissioned by a publisher, using that Catogg’s data.

Which bogan thinks Carrie Bickmore is hot?

Said author’s next book is “Bogans that Think Carrie Bickmore is Hot”, especially the bit about her shagging her boss at Channel 10 whilst her hubby….. ahhh forget it.
Good advice to yourself. Keep it up.

• Banned
Can confirm author of book is NOT of nerdling ilk who was quick to write book about a doped up racehorse that may or may not have “dank” interference.

Can OP translate into English?

You know full well what I am talking about, you can’t act dumb now.

I am sure your little ACN registered entity masquerading as a sporting club, out at the hangar won’t cop to much though…. Your club probably did trigger the book in part though, in terms of not keeping your house in order.

I'm more interested in that Carrie bickmore story.
Is it true?

Would not have posted otherwise.

Husband was dying some years back…. And ‘lovely, cleanskin, can do no wrong Carrie’ was…. Well, join the dots.

That is what you get when you put Beta-Males and dull, bland people on a show that is a rip off of the excellent D-Generation show The Panel from the late 1990s.

The Panel had credibility. The Project is Carrie-esque B_Grade Beta males and “Non personality types” trying to talk politics.

Go back to Perth Carrie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not have posted otherwise.

Husband was dying some years back…. And ‘lovely, cleanskin, can do no wrong Carrie’ was…. Well, join the dots.

That is what you get when you put Beta-Males and dull, bland people on a show that is a rip off of the excellent D-Generation show The Panel from the late 1990s.

The Panel had credibility. The Project is Carrie-esque B_Grade Beta males and “Non personality types” trying to talk politics.

Go back to Perth Carrie.
Is this widely known within the industry or you have a source?

BigFooty’s favourite left field Italo Australian Poster has been contacted by a credible soul, very impressed by my research into AFL Corruption…. Very intrigued by the links/puzzles and mathematical genius posted on here in recent years, and not appreciated by uneducated, unenlightened, rude, beer drinking bogan who thinks Carrie Bickmore is hot.

Is this the book Martin Hardie fleeced the finance from the Essendon supporters for?

What seriously would be the point of this book? You can talk up the AFL as being dodgy but so what? Will it change anything?

Added to which, what journo will risk burning the AFL? That's career death.

Then you have to prove any allegations

If the op is legit, then it Sounds like it’s a journo closer to retirement than just starting out in the afl and wanting to go out with a bang. I believe her paper was the only one that had investigative journalists involved in the dank story rather than just sports journos and she was more openly scathing of goings on within the afl than others

If the op is legit, then it Sounds like it’s a journo closer to retirement than just starting out in the afl and wanting to go out with a bang. I believe her paper was the only one that had investigative journalists involved in the dank story rather than just sports journos and she was more openly scathing of goings on within the afl than others

Yeah maybe but if it's who had been suggested then it looks like another fizzle. Lots of carryon over the Essendon business for no result. Lots of carryon over the Lyon harassment business for no result and that should have been a gimme.

Noise is just that and it's over in 5 minutes

Not Caro. Journo has a year head start as I shut my mouth to let them work.

You know full well what I am talking about, you can’t act dumb now.

I am sure your little ACN registered entity masquerading as a sporting club, out at the hangar won’t cop to much though…. Your club probably did trigger the book in part though, in terms of not keeping your house in order.

I really don’t know wtf you’re on about. I understood the first line of the OP and that was it. The rest is gibberish - just wondered what it all meant.

I really don’t know wtf you’re on about. I understood the first line of the OP and that was it. The rest is gibberish - just wondered what it all meant.
I am comfortably satisfied that you are in the dank dark on this one... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back