Rumour A Book Into Mechanics of AFL Commish Has Been Formally Commissioned

Remove this Banner Ad

4: Carrie Bickmore or whatever her dumb name is, what's she been up to? Her husband died of cancer. And she was promoting something? She was promoting a charity and saw that as better than her husband being with her, or she gave him cancer, or she made money out of him? Or he didn't actually die?! She peddles bland middle-opinions so it's not like she's advocating alternative medicine.

I believe the OP is suggesting that Bickmore was rooting her boss at Channel 10 while her husband was dying of cancer.

No idea if that is true or not though, or even how it relates to the rumoured book.

A Book Into (potential/alleged) AFL Corruption Has Been Formally Commissioned

BigFooty’s favourite left field Italo Australian Poster has been contacted by a credible soul, very impressed by my research into (allegedly) AFL Corruption/impropriety…. Very intrigued by the links/puzzles and mathematical genius posted on here in recent years, and not appreciated by uneducated, unenlightened, rude, beer drinking bogan who thinks Carrie Bickmore is hot.

So much so, that a book has been commissioned by a publisher, using that Catogg’s data.

Said writer may rise and shine on a Sunday morning, and speak via idiot box.

Said writer known to many.

Said writer also looking very hard at Western Australian Powerbase Mechanisms……

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Dossy Wossy and my other haters, you lose.

This feels like Mein Kampf 2 all over again. All the best with this so-called book

I win, thanks Boncer.

Thread delivers:
1. A book
2. News on Carrie
3. A Change.org petition, thread delivers.

https://www.change.org/p/bigfooty-change-doss-name-to-dossy-wossy

To answer Bunk's question from earlier, the Essendon case might not be what the book is about, but the mechanics behind it, may have forced the authors' hand.
The biggest non-answer answer in the history of ever.

I think I’ll call you Cattogio Bruce and give you a rocking chair.

Listen to all you poor Ethendon supporters, all scared that some is going to write a Bookie Wookie on your pathetic organisation.

Have a cray now, have some cocoa, everything is OK. Poor Ethendun supporters, poor Joby, poor Evans, poor poor Herdy. Those poor souls.

SOB (Save Our Bombers).

Quality post. Really adds a lot to the thread.

Actually on second thoughts, it's about the same standard as your op. Utterly pointless

Quality post. Really adds a lot to the thread.

Actually on second thoughts, it's about the same standard as your op. Utterly pointless
Don’t worry, the author has received tips offs from several sources about some ‘misgivings’ in the higher echelons in the Perth footy market, don’t think you’re 3000km of distance will be left out of the author’s research, which again, is 12 months ahead of your sheety posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen it a million times.

Care to get back on track and answer why you bolded two random letters? Are you losing the plot by the post?

I've seen it a million times.

Care to get back on track and answer why you bolded two random letters? Are you losing the plot by the post?
There is a hint in the “FL”.

I’ll give you another hint. George Brandis does not like Bleach

There is a hint in the “FL”.

I’ll give you another hint. George Brandis does not like Bleach

Follow up question is do you think anyone actually cares?

Follow up question is do you think anyone actually cares?
From what I know is being written, I am sure someone might be twitching.

Either way, roads in the book will lead to Perth, so the Eagles/Freo types on here who think that WA Footy, and anything west of Ceduna, is the greatest thing on earth, might be intrigued.

Don’t worry, the author has received tips offs from several sources about some ‘misgivings’ in the higher echelons in the Perth footy market, don’t think you’re 3000km of distance will be left out of the author’s research, which again, is 12 months ahead of your sheety posting.

Wow, tipoffs. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Clue for you. Everybody knows the AFL does dodgy stuff and nobody cares, well nobody with the power to do anything anyway.

Anything in that book, if there is one, will be well known and equally ignored but good luck with your campaign...whatever it is

Possibly. No one on this forum does though. I mostly just look at the scoreboard.
Typical ‘strayan thing to do, trying to knock down someone who achieves something, go join the herd of dumb useless failures in life, I ain’t one of them.

That’s why people succeed overseas, too many dumb Aussies try and knock down their common man for no reason.

Typical ‘strayan thing to do, trying to knock down someone who achieves something, go join the herd of dumb useless failures in life, I ain’t one of them.

That’s why people succeed overseas, too many dumb Aussies try and knock down their common man for no reason.

Nothing posted on this forum should affect you. If you are failing then it's probably cos you're just s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back