A call out to (vocal) Richmond supporters in QLD?

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I've just moved in May to the Gold Coast permanently (beach and lifestyle). As a member the saddest part of the situation is not being able to attend Richmond games anymore. To my elation they are now here for the next 5 weeks and I'll be at every game. I am VERY vocal and because the grog squad will not be in attendance. I would like to live out their spirit at an empty Metricon/Gabba stadium. Is anyone willing to sit together with my girlfriend and I and lose their voices to the tune of these? -

Cotchy is the captain he wears the captains hat, and when he sees a hardball get he says "Im havin that", he handballs out to Dusty who kicks it to the square, when Lynchy marks and goals we all go *****ing spare!

Wagga, Wagga, Wagga, Whiskers on ya Tiger, Tiger Razza, Razza, Ra, Ra, Ra Who? Who? Who are we? We are the boys from the MCG R..I..C..H..M..O..N..D What do we do? Eat em' Alive!!!! Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap

TIGER ARMY CHANT (performed at three quarter time)
Everywhere we go! Everywhere we go!
People wanna know! People wanna know!
Who we are! Who we are!
Where we come from! Where we come from!
So we tell them! So we tell them!
Who we are! Who we are!
We are from Richmond! We are from Richmond!
The mighty, mighty Richmond! The mighty, mighty Richmond!
and we are the Army! and we are the Army!
The Mighty Tiger Army! The Mighty Tiger Army!
Richmond (clap clap clap).....

There's only one Dustin Martin... There's only one Dustin Martin... Walking along, singing our song, Walking in a Tiger wonderland.

1,2,3,4 Who do you think we barrack for? 5,6,7,8 Who do we appreciate? R..I..C..H..M..O..N..D What do we do? EAT EM' ALIVE!!! Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap continue...

We love you Richmond, We do. We love you Richmond, We do. We love you Richmond, We do. Ohhhhhh.... Richmond we love you!

Are we Good? Are we Good? Are we any bloody good? Yes we are, Yes we are, We're the bloody best by far! HOOOOO!

Last edited:

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I've just moved in May to the Gold Coast permanently (beach and lifestyle). As a member the saddest part of the situation is not being able to attend Richmond games anymore. To my elation they are now here for the next 5 weeks and I'll be at every game. I am VERY vocal and because the grog squad will not be in attendance. I would like to live out their spirit at an empty Metricon/Gabba stadium. Is anyone willing to sit together with my girlfriend and I and lose their voices to the tune of these? -

Cotchy is the captain he wears the captains hat, and when he sees a hardball get he says "Im havin that", he handballs out to Dusty who kicks it to the square, when Lynchy marks and goals we all go *****ing spare!

Wagga, Wagga, Wagga, Whiskers on ya Tiger, Tiger Razza, Razza, Ra, Ra, Ra Who? Who? Who are we? We are the boys from the MCG R..I..C..H..M..O..N..D What do we do? Eat em' Alive!!!! Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap

TIGER ARMY CHANT (performed at three quarter time)
Everywhere we go! Everywhere we go!
People wanna know! People wanna know!
Who we are! Who we are!
Where we come from! Where we come from!
So we tell them! So we tell them!
Who we are! Who we are!
We are from Richmond! We are from Richmond!
The mighty, mighty Richmond! The mighty, mighty Richmond!
and we are the Army! and we are the Army!
The Mighty Tiger Army! The Mighty Tiger Army!
Richmond (clap clap clap).....

There's only one Dustin Martin... There's only one Dustin Martin... Walking along, singing our song, Walking in a Tiger wonderland.

1,2,3,4 Who do you think we barrack for? 5,6,7,8 Who do we appreciate? R..I..C..H..M..O..N..D What do we do? EAT EM' ALIVE!!! Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap Richmond, clap clap clap continue...

We love you Richmond, We do. We love you Richmond, We do. We love you Richmond, We do. Ohhhhhh.... Richmond we love you!

Are we Good? Are we Good? Are we any bloody good? Yes we are, Yes we are, We're the bloody best by far! HOOOOO!
Get in touch with this bloke he's the head of the QLD Tigers supporters group & would like to organise something

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Thanks I will do!

Can you expand further on this song?
Oh Dustin Martin you are the love of my life
Oh Dustin Martin I’ll let you shag my wife
Oh Dustin Martin
I want neck tattoos too

repeat

Last edited:

Astutepickens

Debutant
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
These chants or songs are so corny i think if the players hear these songs sung they would cringe.
Lucky for the players in yrs gone by they couldnt hear any of these songs because of the crowd.

Dusty Goat

Debutant
Mar 4, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Any chance at getting some tickets still? Thought it would be simple enough getting tickets at the gate given Lions couldn’t sell out their allocation for a home game, but it appears that they’re only allowing 10k for tomorrow’s game? Any advice to get tickets?

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Any chance at getting some tickets still? Thought it would be simple enough getting tickets at the gate given Lions couldn’t sell out their allocation for a home game, but it appears that they’re only allowing 10k for tomorrow’s game? Any advice to get tickets?
Lol the bloody stadium only holds about 12 , are you telling me it will be near full

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
The Richmond membership office today me that only 4K were allowed to the game as teams are stilling in 2 week quarantine.

Can't wait to lose my voice later!

Dusty Goat

Debutant
Mar 4, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
The Richmond membership office today me that only 4K were allowed to the game as teams are stilling in 2 week quarantine.

Thanks for that.

Would have been nice to have known this at the start of the week. Club or AFL surely could have sent out a message on their socials.

I thought it was 10,000

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I thought it was 10,000
No its got to do with them having only arrived on Monday. Its 4K. I am going to be SO loud, going to drive up to Brissy shortly and get on the froths early.

Im going to target those songs at players that the grog squad would target as much... 'walking in a Mini (Lambert) wonderland'. "We love you Higgo we do".

Back