Strategy A Call to Arms - Ammunition Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben_Cousins_5577535.jpg

If you want some serious discussion, bring up the boys club they have down at West Coast. Same board, same recruiters, same old s**t even though they have been doing nothing since 2006.. They are still trying to find the next Peter Matera rather than a modern day midfielder who can win the contested ball and doesn't go missing when the heat is on.

Also

Darling Gif.gif

Mainwaring was a nice bloke, and as a recovered drug addict myself I can tell you it can happen to anyone. I know Doctors, lawyers, fishermen, media types, musicians, sports people, priests, men women, gay, straight, black, white yellow, christian, moslem, atheist, agnostic every which way of humanity in recovery from addiction.
Please don't be going there. Who knows if his kids read this site or others that were closer to him than I was.
That may be so... but why name a Charity match in his honour? Cant you just give it a generic name or use a past player who has a reasonably clean history (may narrow it down a bit)

That may be so... but why name a Charity match in his honour? Cant you just give it a generic name or use a past player who has a reasonably clean history (may narrow it down a bit)

Exactly. A charity match is a great idea for footy in West Aus, I just don't see why it has to be named after a guy who towards the end of his life became best mates with Ben Cousins and took drugs.

IMO he was selfish for choosing that path instead of being with his family.

If you want some serious discussion, bring up the boys club they have down at West Coast. Same board, same recruiters, same old s**t even though they have been doing nothing since 2006.. They are still trying to find the next Peter Matera rather than a modern day midfielder who can win the contested ball and doesn't go missing when the heat is on.

Also

View attachment 89604

LOL classic Darling. Acts as if he got shot by a dude half his weight.

I'm liking this badass side Sutty has to him too btw. Likes to pick on the ducking bitches like Darling and Puopolo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a whole page dedicated to West Coast Eagles Memes but I can't remember what it's called.

10255427_574658629316216_1219677937145836277_n.jpg

PS I am not a seasoned campaigner and I'll brick anyone who says otherwise.

Chris Mainwaring was the only eagle that refused to get his hair cut at maurice mead. He was probably the only eagle that was as comfortable chatting to an 80 year old grandma as he was with a stranger down the pub. I think 90% of eagles players are cappacino sipping schmucks, but don't say anything bad about Mainy. That guy was a bloody legend.

Chris Mainwaring was the only eagle that refused to get his hair cut at maurice mead. He was probably the only eagle that was as comfortable chatting to an 80 year old grandma as he was with a stranger down the pub. I think 90% of eagles players are cappacino sipping schmucks, but don't say anything bad about Mainy. That guy was a bloody legend.
Prior to running with the egirls, he was East Fremantle IIRC - only a few kilometers from having the best bloodstock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back