A Carlton Bigfooty/SFA team? Who wants to be involved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thrawn ... just make a few names up or registered a couple of aliases.

It is only a name in a program, doesn't care how genuine they are.

Hmmm... I was under the impression that the players had to be genuine registered members of BigFooty to play?

If this is the case, then I need help registering some new names... because there are 12 spots to fill. Not to mention 12 additional e-mail addresses! :eek:

It doesn't look like we're going to get a full team on time, so i'm going to stick with the other fantasy footy team i'm with at the moment.

Sorry guys but i'm pulling out of this Carlton fantasy side and staying with the fantasy club i'm with at the moment.

Cool idea. Had a look at the board and it looks like fun. I'll be in it and even better, it looks like blues fan 2003 just relinquished #25. Put me in and play me wherever you like.:cool:

Great stuff, keep 'em coming!

Also as a side note, for those that will be recruited... you will have to quote my recruitment of you and show a sign of approval that you do indeed want to be a player of this new Carlton team. Do that in this thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109881

Just go with the flow.

Hmmm... team name? Suggestions, anyone? We need more! Something that's catchy, honest and original. Think of something that will let the opposition stand up and recognise us as not only a real entity but one that they will learn to respect and fear.

Updated team:

F: - muesli #4 - Thrawn #7 - Ryan8024 #17

HF: - Koutaman43 #2 - ShagKicksaBag
#25 - teknodeejay #12

C: - next_afl_player #43 - koutawalker #38 - Curley #24

HB: - TheSheik #50 - tim_smith321 #6 -_______

FB: -_______ -_______ -_______

R: - Captain Carlton #30 - The Old Dark Navy's #1 - Sheik Mathious #11

IC: -_______ -_______

Emerg: -_______ -_______ -_______ -_______ -_______

Blues_Fan_2003 - if we do have enough before the deadline, will you reconsider? Haven't you quit your original team? If not, then I wish you good luck for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Thrawn
Blues_Fan_2003 - if we do have enough before the deadline, will you reconsider? Haven't you quit your original team? If not, then I wish you good luck for the future.

I haven't quit my original club as of yet, but if we do end up getting enough people in the team before the deadline then i will certainly reconsider and be included in your side.

But i'm currently sticking with my original team at the moment.

Anyway... we need another 9 people in the side before the deadline on May 10. (8 people if i end up joining your side.)

Hi boys and girls. long time reader, first time poster but thought I had to answer the old dark navy blues call to arms. Use me abuse me in whatever way you see fit. Looks like there is only a bp or a hbf spot. number 26 will do nicely.

tally ho chaps:)

Suit me up as well. If there is no spots I can be a supersub and burst player off the bench. Skinny12 beat me to it but since he told me to come here I guess he deserves it.

When do we play? Do we rotate players like in real footy if they are not performing well?

I will have number 2 if it is still available.

Check ya later:cool: :D :)

Hey i made up an extra user name and used my sisters when it was looking uncertain that we would get enough players. If we can get a full list then i'll give up these 2 spots but if not i'll just keep 'em in.:eek:

Originally posted by koutawalker
Hey i made up an extra user name and used my sisters when it was looking uncertain that we would get enough players. If we can get a full list then i'll give up these 2 spots but if not i'll just keep 'em in.:eek:
Still a couple more people required kw and your sister is a real person. A team is a team but it is good to see some new names. A couple of closet browsers made good by the sounds of it. Thanks guys, wouldn't want to be the only ones not fielding a team.

Join me up scotty

Hey bluebaggers. Had to reregister. Haven't posted here for about 2 years but still check in now and again. Couldn't remember my username I used or the email address despite trying about 5 times. Anyway, saw all these new guys joining up to support the cause. Like a charity really (in a nice way of coursse).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back