Rumour A Collingwood player is to become the first openly gay AFL player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People bagging Joffa do so without knowing one thing about him and are probably very jealous of his high public profile
We need a lot more "Joffa's" in this world
Could say the same about Mark Robinson!

Could say the same about Mark Robinson!
We need more Robinsons in the world, WTF?

That's like saying we need more lawyers, can you imagine a world without lawyers?

Ok I call bullshit on this.

Been almost a week since Joffa posted that and no current AFL player has "come out".

I'd whole heartedly support them if they did, but with the Pride game this weekend if they were going to come out, it would have happened by now.

Move on.

Ok I call bullshit on this.

Been almost a week since Joffa posted that and no current AFL player has "come out".

I'd whole heartedly support them if they did, but with the Pride game this weekend if they were going to come out, it would have happened by now.

Move on.

Appears the flog made it up. Attention seeker.

Appears the flog made it up. Attention seeker.
And I hate that, he knows how public everything he says is now, yet still runs with crap like this.

Or perhaps someone was going to and changed their mind at the last moment. Either way, we move on.

I'm not Joffa's biggest fan but some of you lot are just self important flogs.
This board seems to have sunk into a deep pool of s**t.
A lot of you should just damn off to Richmond and Carlton.

And I hate that, he knows how public everything he says is now, yet still runs with crap like this.
Amazing thing, nobody in the media etc has even mentioned anything or begun to run with this at all.
Just left to a thread on big footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I reflect on this, the more absurd it seems that not one gay player, in the history of the VFL/AFL to my knowledge, has come out at any stage.

Not one. Ever. What the hell!

We need more Robinsons in the world, WTF?

That's like saying we need more lawyers, can you imagine a world without lawyers?

8egWWCR.jpg

They're also sexual icons, which does make their sexuality relevant.

I wish Jodie Foster had come out earlier ... I would have realised sooner that I wasn't in with a chance.

I really thought I could make her happy ... all that wasted teenage lust :(
May have made a difference with this guy as well...

image.png

Watching the VFL game during the week I noticed a banner on the outer wing with 'pink magpies' written on it and a rainbow flag. Is that a regular occurrence or did it maybe have something to do with this rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back