Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2019
Sydney, NSW
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Wig, Tott, WBA, LAL, Bos, Chic, Det
This is my first post on this forum!

I am a Melbourne fan, obviously, but also a Roosters fanatic from Sydney. While winning back to back premierships was amazing, unfortunately the Demons' season was one to forget - almost the complete opposite.

Anyway, I wish them every success in 2020. I hope to get to the round 2 clash next season. Can someone advise when will the tickets go on sale for that?

Go the Deez, and I look forward to interacting with my fellow Demons supporters!

ADD

This is my first post on this forum!

I am a Melbourne fan, obviously, but also a Roosters fanatic from Sydney. While winning back to back premierships was amazing, unfortunately the Demons' season was one to forget - almost the complete opposite.

Anyway, I wish them every success in 2020. I hope to get to the round 2 clash next season. Can someone advise when will the tickets go on sale for that?

Go the Deez, and I look forward to interacting with my fellow Demons supporters!

ADD
Stick with The Dees they'll bounce back this coming season.
As for The Roosters, stuff em.

What made you choose the Dees? Is it their similarity to the Roosters? (rich, inner city, same colours)
Thank you for the message. Several reasons actually:
1. They are a foundation club, same as the mighty Roosters.
2. They have great colours, generally the same again (except for the white).
3. They have great supporters, albeit not the largest supporter base. Quality over quantity!
4. They represent a fine, albeit a small, part of their city, again just like the mighty Roosters.
5. Their fans are decent, good people, not like some from other clubs, again like the 'Chooks'.
6. They are a historic, traditional club, again just like the Roosters.
7. Finally, I love the fact that they are the oldest professional football club of any code in the world. They existed before the rules of the game were finalised. That is very unique. While the Roosters cannot match this, they are the only club in Australian rugby league history to have played in every season of the top flight competition in this country - something I am particularly proud of.
I think this is a pretty comprehensive justification for picking and supporting them.
Cheers.

Thank you for the message. Several reasons actually:
1. They are a foundation club, same as the mighty Roosters.
2. They have great colours, generally the same again (except for the white).
3. They have great supporters, albeit not the largest supporter base. Quality over quantity!
4. They represent a fine, albeit a small, part of their city, again just like the mighty Roosters.
5. Their fans are decent, good people, not like some from other clubs, again like the 'Chooks'.
6. They are a historic, traditional club, again just like the Roosters.
7. Finally, I love the fact that they are the oldest professional football club of any code in the world. They existed before the rules of the game were finalised. That is very unique. While the Roosters cannot match this, they are the only club in Australian rugby league history to have played in every season of the top flight competition in this country - something I am particularly proud of.
I think this is a pretty comprehensive justification for picking and supporting them.
Cheers.
Very good reasons. They both were on 12 flags for a while as well from 2002 to 2013.

On CPH1611 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Before you ask, my brother convinced my then 4 year old son to barrack for Melbourne.
My son is now 40 and very pissed off with his uncle, they do still talk and live with hope.

Thank you Chloride.

Yes, I will stick solid with the 'Deez, no matter what happens.

I started following them in 2004. Nobody could ever accuse me of getting on the bandwagon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back