A different travel adventure in the amazon

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Stimpy

That looks really interesting :thumbsu: I'd love to do something like that if I weren't such a pussy.

Only thing I didn't like about that site, who the hell thought it was a good idea to put that giant hairy spider monster on the home page? I ain't going anywhere near that bugger!

• Banned
Hello Stimpy

That looks really interesting :thumbsu: I'd love to do something like that if I weren't such a pussy.

Only thing I didn't like about that site, who the hell thought it was a good idea to put that giant hairy spider monster on the home page? I ain't going anywhere near that bugger!

A very close friend of mine of 10 years. He's running these expeditions and asked me to spread the word. Although i've not done one (yet), I've met alot of people who have and they say its amazing.

A very close friend of mine of 10 years. He's running these expeditions and asked me to spread the word. Although i've not done one (yet), I've met alot of people who have and they say its amazing.

Well that was nice of you to post the link on here for your friend :thumbsu:

So you're thinking of going on one of these trips yourself? Good on you, as you say they look very worthwhile :thumbsu:, provided you aren't afraid of small animals :D

Nicky
when i was in South America I ate a lot off Pork -Carnitas its the Laitn American Version of Spam:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back