Competition A Fantasic New Season Is Upon Us!

They were cooked in Season 26, and I was around for the back end of Season 25 and they were cooked then.

Your only active, proven posters are yourself, Jivlain, roo2macca and DERO. You almost pushed DERO out of the club. r2m and Jiv usually post at weird hours. Lost 3 veterans in one off-season, FT is AWOL, StFly is AWOL, pinning your hopes on 5 rookies when you're not exactly a people person.
Yeah but I make consistently weird posts at weird hours, so that clearly cancels out.
I disagree with your point. I think you will kill the Gumbies once and for all.

Yeah but I make consistently weird posts at weird hours, so that clearly cancels out.

Also I found this while searching for the video and it's excellent. Up there with the fan edit of Hunchback without the gargoyles.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Going to say this in public.

You pulling out of the gumbies deal was heartbreaking for me and if the club fails a significant portion of the blame will fall on you
SO NaturalDisaster, agreed to go to the Gumbies, but then chickened out and decided to go to a strong well established club in the end.

Weak.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Yes

But not because I’m weak.
we all know why
1549870011250.png

Going to say this in public.

You pulling out of the gumbies deal was heartbreaking for me and if the club fails a significant portion of the blame will fall on you

dude, him being a squib was the best thing for the gumbies

he nearly destroyed the Furies, let him * up the dingley mob instead of the gumbies

Have you descended from cloud nine after SA's triumph yet?
Not a chance.
Even better will be the amount of times I remind everyone throughout the season.

Back