A Hostile Environment - #FEARTHEROAR

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS were pretty impressive tonight. I normally don't really support booing other teams but given what's at stake, anything that gives us an edge is worth it IMO. I'll be booing until I'm blue. Hope we can rattle them! :p
14babcbf234b320abd9edca429d59060.jpg

I loved it today on AW, Matty Lloyd said he spoke to a good mate of Dangers and he said he was blown away and stunned with the Tiges noise and booing when they ran out onto the ground.

Bring it on MK2
I'm sure it would have had some effect on the Cats players, but it definitely did on our players too.

I was only 10 rows back at Punt rd end and had a good view of the Tigers players as Gelong ran onto the ground. Ellis and Edwards were right in front of me and the booing definitely had an effect on them. You could see on their faces they couldnt believe it and how loud, they sort of stopped their stretches and just looked around the ground with massive grins on their faces. Gave our boys a huge pump up before the bounce.

I won't boo deledio, and I don't really want us to get a reputation for booing like Adelaide or wet toast.

But hey it's finals and all bets are off.

The booing Geelong when they ran out was pretty amazing, the Geelong supporters were agog and just about s**t themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i think it will be a s**t act to boo Lids and more to the point, if we do it, it will just feed into the usual cliches about Richmond supporters being feral etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

I'm loosening my screws right now for next Saturday.

This is not about being a good sport.

This is WAR.

Everybody knows all is fair in Love and War.......

I suggest you loosen a few too.
I'm loose as brah. But I won't be booing lids.

You clearly havent watched a real soccer game in Europe. Forget the A league s**t.
I have watched a Barcelona v Atletico Madrid live and the atmosphere was like nothing else. No flares no nothing. Just singing and cheering the entire game.

One thing I actually enjoyed was they dont boo they Whistle. It was a home game for Atletoco and every time Barcrlona had possesion of the ball in attack the entire crowd would whistle. When they won the ball back there was a massive cheer and the singing would continue. Rinse repeat for 90 mins. It was very special.
They need some form of entertainment because the actual game is as dull as dishwater.

Personally i think it will be a s**t act to boo Lids and more to the point, if we do it, it will just feed into the usual cliches about Richmond supporters being feral etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power
But we are feral. We are 100% as feral as Collingwood supporters. Only Port Adelaide has us covered in that regard.

But we are feral. We are 100% as feral as Collingwood supporters. Only Port Adelaide has us covered in that regard.

Well, i'll take the high road and not be a cliched, bogan feral towards an ex player.

Every former player of every former club gets booed. Even ones who get the arse, it's just what people do.
Me, I'm too lazy to open my mouth but I couldn't care less about Lids or what people think of Richmond suppprters.

I think the singing over the top of their song would actually be very funny if it could be orchestrated somehow.
Pass it around?
#overthetop

******* lol
Reminds me of Cuz's last game and Port just scraped home and when they played their song after the siren we sang our song so loud it drowned there's out. It was a special moment.

Well, i'll take the high road and not be a cliched, bogan feral towards an ex player.
I'll be on the high road too. No matter his shortcomings, Lids was the only light through a dark time and I respect him for that.
Won't stop me booing his team though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back