A jovial insult to STPer18 and his gang of sCats cronies taking the Greyhound to Adelaide Oval in a fortnight for their pending loss to Port

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
This is 1 of my favourites though .. oh ffs, there's something moving in my trousers

View attachment 690152

Here’s one of my favourite images ... reminds me that not only do Geelong dominate adelaide at football (as witnessed earlier this year at the adelaide oval) but we also have made them our bitches at the trade tables. Lollollol

5678EFAA-84ED-49BA-9BFF-3842295AB2EA.jpeg

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Amazing highlight on a successful finals campaign resulting in a just deserved flag, no?
😀 Nah, just leave it running bro
You can watch the match highlights too 👍
FFS you pair of flogs .. this porkies stinky thread .. you need to go and give him the shits

Byron Porkett you stinky flog, its about time for you to get in here and make a campaigner of yourself

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
FFS you pair of flogs .. this porkies stinky thread .. you need to go and give him the ****s

Byron Porkett you stinky flog, its about time for you to get in here and make a campaigner of yourself

He's a norf supporter (well, that account apparently is), he doesn't need any more kicking.

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
FFS you pair of flogs .. this porkies stinky thread .. you need to go and give him the ****s

No need for me to be involved here and get my hands dirty friend; you don't send in a Ferrari to do the job of a John Deere ride-on. You're doing a mighty job friend as my Threadwallah.

This is the beauty of South Australians; they're cheap and they'll do any bottom of the barrel task. I'll keep liking your posts friend, you bat away the Corio DHs

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
No need for me to be involved here and get my hands dirty friend; you don't send in a Ferrari to do the job of a John Deere ride-on. You're doing a mighty job friend as my Threadwallah.

This is the beauty of South Australians; they're cheap and they'll do any bottom of the barrel task. I'll keep liking your posts friend, you bat away the Corio DHs

I see what you did there...

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

Thank you .. you massive stinky D\H

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Cats are gonna get their **** pushed in by the Paer and the Bay will be a river of Handbagger tears. Best part is it'll flood their (tiny) minds with doubt that they still can't get up after a week off. Cheers AFL & Ross for giving us the pre-finals bye, forever to be known as the Cat Flag Cockblock. :cryingcat:

Don't forget to post this on the Paer board...you know...for good luck.

Smedts_2

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
You couldn't pay me to go to Adelaide friend. Would rather read the entire Hawks v Cats ****fight thread while listening to Terry Wallace sing in the background.

Lol at you checking out the discount flights though. Enjoy your Rex regional flight with no leg room and some fat flog taking up 2 seats next to you. I'll stick with Business Class friend

Nothing more amusing than the muppets who get business class for 1 hour flights. Moron tax.

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This Thread has confirmed Geelololong flogs are the biggest squibs on the Bay. Not one flog prepared to have a bet or stick their glubber on the line for a shitfight.

One way running at its finest, how quintessentially Corio :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
7D7465B1-8152-4AF9-B378-8FB884E92360.jpeg

"Look Crobro, you've trolled the pure scum Cats into oblivion, they're all squibs"

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Meh. We on a bye. Enjoy minoow round

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
You couldn't pay me to go to Adelaide friend. Would rather read the entire Hawks v Cats ****fight thread while listening to Terry Wallace sing in the background.

Lol at you checking out the discount flights though. Enjoy your Rex regional flight with no leg room and some fat flog taking up 2 seats next to you. I'll stick with Business Class friend
Doesnt Hawkins fly with the rest of the team?

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a collective bunch of squibs these Cats flogs are :thumbsdown:

All puff and No substance, not one flog willing to have a punt with the OP.

Gutless cowards :thumbsdown:

Back